"Xu Wei, Song Zhihui, I won't let you go!" The woman in the pool of blood raised her head through gritted teeth, and the monstrous hatred in her eyes that were as bright as autumn water almost overflowed: "I will not let you go if I die!"

"Sending you to see your waste brother, don't thank us too much." Song Zhihui pulled Xu Wei back, "Let's go, the monster will come soon, let her be the food for the monster."

"Okay, listen to Senior Brother."

"My brother is you, too..." The footsteps of the two grew apart, but the roar of the monster got closer and closer.

Xuanqing was full of hatred, she was unwilling, how could she die like this, but she cheapened a scumbag and a?! She hates it, hates it!

Song Zhihui! Xu Wei! You deceived me for being kind, deceived me about my feelings, colluded behind my back, and used the materials I exchanged for my life to call for wind and rain, and now you are even putting me to death for my crystal source!

It was I who didn't know people clearly, killed my brother, and believed their lies, and was completely used!

Tears of remorse fell from her eyes, her blood was about to run out, and there seemed to be a voice when she was confused and dying: "Ding Dong, the doomsday survival system has been successfully activated, detect that the host is about to die, do you choose to start over?"

"I do. Xuanqing thought to herself, if she could do it all over again, she would definitely have a tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye! I pay back everything I owe her!

......

【Host! Wake up, host! A call rang out in my head.

Xuanqing sat up abruptly and gasped, but was stunned when she saw the environment in front of her, wasn't this her dormitory when she was a graduate student?

Before dawn, everyone in the dormitory who went to bed and dropped the table was still asleep except for her, the curtain of the opposite bed was not pulled, and the girl's delicate face was reflected in the pupils, isn't this a smile? She's not already...

Could it be that Xuanqing closed his eyes and meditated silently in his heart, the system system?

[I'm here, host, fifty-three hours down to the end times, and your time is running out. 】

On October 25, 5100 A.D., a colorful planet will appear in the sky above the dark blue star, and then there will be three consecutive days of colored crystal rain, and the colorful crystals will mutate on both humans and animals, and plants!

People have a certain probability of awakening the ability to become a spirit envoy, and a greater probability is to become a strange monster that feeds on humans and becomes the enemy of human existence.

Today is October 23rd, there are still two days to go, it is too late to renovate the house, and Yuanyang City, where she is now located, is the first city to be occupied by monsters after the apocalypse, so she can't stay here!

But now the imperative ...

[System, what's your name?] Where did it come from? What is the purpose of choosing me? Xuanqing asked.

[I am Doomsday Survival System No. 095, you can call me Xiao Jiu, I am from the Interstellar Federation 35 million light years away, my original owner was killed during the interstellar circumambulation, I fell here with the wreckage of the spaceship, it was your resentment and blood that woke me up. 】

Xuanqing: [Are you in my head? 】

Xiao Jiu: [I'm in the ring on your hand, but I can communicate with you spiritually through a contract. 】