-Christmas with them-

[A/N: I'm posting this on Christmas Eve! Yay!]

-FRISK

You and Frisk always spend Christmas at Toriel's with all your friends.

First, everyone eats the food that Toriel made and catches up.

Then Papyrus and Undyne will pass out all the gifts to everyone once everyone is done eating.

Toriel always goes first then the person to her left will go once she's done.

You and Frisk always sit together and they always sit to your right.

The first time you spent Christmas with Frisk, you got them a new sweater, since you knew they liked sweaters so much.

Before you and Frisk leave, you two look for the mistletoe and share a kiss.

Then when you two get home, you and Frisk watch Jim Carry's The Grinch.

"Hey (Y/n). I found the mistletoe~"

-TORIEL

Toriel loves Christmas.

She loves to make Christmas cookies and host a Christmas party.

During the party, a giant gift exchange happens and there's food and music and everyone catches up with each other.

The first time you spent Christmas with her, you and Frisk made a gift together for her.

It was a hand made little goat mug that Frisk wrote "Best Mom Ever!" on.

She loved it and she uses it every day.

After the party is over, Toriel makes hot coco for everyone and she steals a cheek kiss from you under the mistletoe.

Then she turns on the Grinch because Frisk loves that movie.

"Merry Christmas (Y/n)."

-SANS

Christmas with sans is always fun.

You two go to Toriel's Christmas party and it's a blast.

Sans wears an ugly Christmas sweater and he carries around a little thing of mistletoe so that he can have an excuse to get a kiss anytime he wants.

The first time you spent Christmas with Sans, you got him a dozen ketchup bottles.

You've never seen him any happier than he was then.

That same year, Sans spiked the eggnog and Toriel ended up kicking him out early.

"what? i thought it would've been funny!"

-PAPYRUS

Papyrus absolutely ADORES Christmas.

It's his favorite holiday!

He covers the Christmas tree in bones and plays Christmas music all day every day from the beginning of December all the way to Christmas day.

You two also make gingerbread houses.

You two go to the Christmas party at Toriel's and it's very fun.

Papyrus preforms karaoke while you eat food with your friends and watch him in admiration.

Then you help him and Undyne pass out presents after everyone is done eating.

The first time you celebrated Christmas with him, you bought him a custom apron that said "Kiss the Great Papyrus".

After the party, you and Papyrus watch Elf and set up cookies for Santa.

"(Y/N)! HOW MANY COOKIES SHOULD WE LEAVE FOR SANTA?!"