- A bunch of domestics can't win against three rogue packs. – the alpha argues.

- Not just a bunch, the whole pack. You claim to be unstoppable, but so far you haven't been able to defeat the Lazarus pack. It doesn't matter that you are three packs, you can't win against us together. – he states confidently.

Klyn looks taken by surprise, deeply thinking of the situation. His nose snared angrily, realizing it was true. An alliance between our packs would make us unstoppable, comparable even with the White Claw pack in the east.

- ... but if you leave, now. You can save yourself and your pack. – Nathan offers again. Klyn looks down, considering his options. There's no way, he'll accept.

- No... the other packs would kill us. If we're going to die, then we might as well die fighting against you. – his fangs grow out as he launches at him.

I quickly tackle him, protecting Nathan. He slashes my back, and the stinging pain forces me to push him away. He stands back up immediately, eyes red and claws out, dripping with my blood. I can feel my blood boil with anger. This man, this is the same man that almost killed Nathan at River Valley; and now he's trying to kill my mate again and my pack as well. My eyes drift past the alpha and all I see is bloodshot, people are being killed because of him. We didn't kill anyone, we never threatened a single rogue, and yet my pack is being murdered for no reason. So many werewolves; men, women, and children dead. I love Nathan but ain't no way this mother fucker is leaving alive, there's only one ending, and it's with his head severed from his body. My claws draw out and I've never felt so much bloodthirst as right now and all I see is my prey in front of me.

The impact on my skin is quickly subsided by the adrenalin in my veins, our bodies collide against each other like two bulls striking fighting for dominance. Klyn immediately recovers and throws a slash with his long claws directed at my face. I take a step back to dodge the hit. It's as if I can see the claw swing in front of my eye, barely missing by millimeters, in slow motion. Avoiding the attack, I immediately grab his wrist and with my other hand I slash his exposed torso. The claws pierced through fabric and skin, straight to the bone. I could feel his rib rip like a cat tearing cardboard to sharpen its claws. The alpha let out a small gruff of pain but quickly spun in the other direction to hit me with his elbow. I managed to block the hit; however, it did push me back, forcing me to release his wrist.

- Not bad. – he says bitterly, holding his torso. - who taught you that, your mom? Right, she's dead. Don't worry, you'll meet her soon enough. – he sneers.

Feeling confident I charge at him, ready to end everything, but Tybalt intervenes and collides against me, sending me flying. That idiot, killing that monster is going to be a challenge, but need to if I want to get to Klyn. I hit the floor and looked up to see Klyn charging at me at full speed. He's taking advantage of the situation. I ready myself to intercept the blow, but Nymeria.

- Keep that abomination distracted and I'll kill the alpha. – Nymeria states confidently, beginning a fight against Klyn.

Soon enough Tybalt charges toward me and we start fighting. We clash again and again and again, each encounter longer and ever fiercer and more aggressive. He's strong, perhaps even surpassing Klyn. He managed to cut my chest on my left pectoral. The wound is deep and will certainly leave a scar. Gregory would be proud. It takes all my might to keep up with him. His attacks are so vicious and inhuman that I'm convinced he's more wolf than human at this point. I make sure not to let him breathe by continuously attacking him so that he can't transform. If he manages to shift into a wolf, then I'm dead. I can hear Nymeria fighting against Klyn nearby, though I don't dare to look. Fighting against that psycho can be difficult, even for an alpha like Nymeria, especially because of how fast his reaction speed is. The Beta in Command, on the other hand, isn't as quick, but he does hold twice as much power as his alpha. On top of that, he's so large that his arms cover so much space, making it hard to find an opening. I'm impressed that Nathan managed to last so long against him.