Mission: infiltrate to Pirate Colony

Start from the beginning

Soren: What kind of Power Sphera, Commander?

Koko Ci: We're not sure what kind of Power Sphera their have but we expect that the space pirates can attack very easily using the Power Sphera.

Tarung: Your mission is to infiltrate and retrieved the Power Sphera. Understood!?!?!

All of them salute.

Everyone: Yes, Admiral!

Gopal: Wait! What are we going undercover as?

Later, Gopal wear a spaceship cleaner.

Gopal: A spaceship cleaner? Aaahhh.... This is way below my standard...

The TAPOPS Spaceship is disguise as a spaceship pirate and flying in the space.

Fang: Do you even have one?

Gopal: Hey! Do you think I like it become a spaceship cleaner?! Look at Mr. Papa and Soren! They wear a cool pirate clothes!

Soren: What? This is Admiral idea not me. We completely force become a new pirate crew.

Papa Zola: Yeah. Justice don't know how to act like a pirate.

Boboiboy: C'mon guys! No more arguing! We need to focus on our mission.

Papa Zola: Get ready! We have approaching to Pirates Colony!

They have arrived at the Pirates Colony. Suddenly, the screen show a robot bird pirate. Everyone was shocked.

Pirate Parrot: Squawk! Identify yourself!

Soren: Wow! I have never see a robot parrot!

Papa Zola: Yeah! This bird also know how to talked!

Everyone: It a parrot.... Of course, it can talked....

Pirate Parrot: YOUR IDENTITY OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU DOWN!

Then the meteor rock pull out a giant cannon blaster and all the barriers wall open out all the giant cannon blaster.

Boboiboy: Huh?!

Papa Zola: So now that you can talk, you want to  shoot everyone down?

Soren: I thought this parrot will act very polite like Navi.

Pirate Parrot: DESTROY THAT SPACESHIP!!!!

The giant cannon blasters prepared to shoot them.

Fang: Wait!

Pirate Parrot: Huh?

Fang: We're the extra spaceship cleaners that you've requested!

Pirate Parrot: And how about those two?!

Soren: Both of us are.... Um.... A new space pirate crew! Check your logs, please.

Papa Zola: Yeah! That true! Check your logs too.

Pirate Parrot then tap the button on the keyboard and show a message of extra spaceship cleaners and two (fake) documents registered of Soren and Papa Zola. The Pirate Parrot look at the monitor screen with very suspicious look while Fang and Soren gulp.

Pirate Parrot: Squawk! Identity confirmed! Proceed to hangar number 5! Squawk!

All the cannon blasters turn off.

Everyone: Phew... We're safe!

The spaceship go to hangar 5 and landed on the dock. The spaceship open the lower hatch and all of them go down.

Gopal: Eh? Why are they so serious?

Soren: Because we are newbies.

Gopal: What's that?