Prologue

Somewhere is a white void, a young man floating in a white void. He open his eyes very slowly and blink for a second. He then look at his surrounding and only saw a white void.

Soren: Where am I?

???: Hello, young man.

Soren heard an old man voice. He try to find the voice and saw an old man in a nice clothes.

Soren: Huh? Who are you, sir?

???: Me? I'm a God. You're asking yourself what is this place? Actually you are here to get incarcerate to another world, young man.

Soren: Yeah, I know. But how did I get here?

God: You died from an horrible accident. Don't you remember?

Soren: I died from an horrible accident? I can't remember. I only remember that I was having fun with my friends during my vacation.

God: You died from drowning.

Soren: What? It can't be. You're just joking, right?

God: I'm not make a joke, young man. You just safe a girl from the beach.

Soren: What? I died from drowning just because I safe the girl. How is that possible?

God: You see. It hard to explain.

Soren: I know but I don't want to know what cause of my death. So, am I in heaven?

God: Yes and no. But I can give you a second chance.

Soren: Yes. I want to get incarcerated.

God: You do, young man. Anyway before you get incarcerated to another world, is there anything you want to tell me?

Soren: Yes. I want to become a Kamen Rider Decade. My appearance is not like Tsukasa Kadoya but my original appearance like me. Then I want my Neo Decadriver and the Rider Book with all the Rider cards.

God: Sound complicated. Now, off you go.

The God snap his finger. The white void become very bright and cause Soren to cover his eyes. After that bright white faded. Soren open his eyes and saw a beach park. He then saw a purple robot and a green alien holding a circle orange robot.

Soren: Hey! What are you doing over there?!

The both of them turn around and saw Soren. The green alien hide the orange robot from his back.

Purple robot: N- Nothing... we just going to the beach.

Green alien: Yes. We want to uh..... To make a sand castle.

Soren: Then what behind your hands. Can you show me?

Green Alien: Oh! It was a drum!

Purple robot: Yes! Yes! Yes! It a drum, sir!

The purple robot grab the orange robot from the green alien and show it to him.

Soren: You kidnap a robot?

Green Alien: Probe!!! Now, we doom!!!

Probe: But he ask to show the drum so I have no choice and use the Power Sphere as a drum. Am I genius, Mr.Boss?

The green alien couldn't hold his anger and punch him on his head.

Green alien: Stupid! I trick him so we can escape from him.

Probe: Hehehe.... Sorry, Mr.Boss. Anyway, mister, what is your name and what is the pinky belt on your waist?

Soren: Pink belt?

Soren look at his waist and saw Neo Decadriver with the Rider Book on his waist. Soren was shocked. Soren look at Probe and the green alien.

Soren: Who are you?

Green alien: Hehehe... I am Adu du. I'm the greatest hunter of Power Sphere in the galaxy.

Probe: I'm Probe! Assistant to Adu du. I here to protect Adu du and help him to catch all Power Sphere in the galaxy!

Soren: Sound like a loser. (Smirk) You guys sound so funny! HAHAHAHAHA!

Adu du: WHAT DID YOU SAID!

Adu du grab his blaster gun and point at Soren. Probe is holding the orange robot and put it into a cage like device.

Adu du: You better don't mess with the greatest hunter of Power Sphere like me! You better tell who are you?

Adu du still point his blaster gun at Soren. Soren pull out a card from his Rider Book and look at Decade card. He then look at Adu du and Probe.

Soren: I am Decade.

He open the side handle and insert the card on the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Soren: Henshin!

Kamen Ride: Decade!

18 symbol of grey appear beside him and merge with him. Then the red square appear and merge it on his face. His black and grey armor become magenta and white. Adu du and Probe was shocked.

Adu du: What?! How did you do that?!?!

Decade: I just transform. Now, get ready to face with me.

Decade charge toward Adu du and Probe and punch them and kick them. Adu du aim his blaster gun at Decade and shoot it but Decade avoid it and shoot it at Probe.

Adu du: Probe!

He go to Probe and check on him.

Adu du: Are you alright, Probe? Did I hurt you?

Probe: Nope, Mr.Boss. I'm okay.

Adu du sigh and look at Decade. Decade pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Final Attack Ride: D-D-D-DECADE!

A yellow hologram card appear in front of them.

Adu du: What is this?

Decade jump to the air and preform his Rider Kick and pass through the holographic card. As he reach at the end of the holographic card, he kick Adu du and Probe cause them to push them back and fall down then they explode. Decade landed on the ground and saw them defeated.

Decade: Now the job is done here. I should release the robot.

Decade go to the cage and open it and grab the orange robot. The orange robot slowly open his eyes and saw Decade holding him.

Decade: Are you alright?

Orange robot: Aaaaahhhh!!!! Boboiboy! Help me!!!!

Decade: Eh?! What the sudden? I safe you!

Orange robot: Help me!!! he try to kidnap me!!!!

Decade: C'mon, little guy. I'm not the bad guy here.

???: HEY! Let him go!

Decade, orange robot, Adu du and Probe saw a boy with a orange cap. Suddenly, appear three teens and a yellow robot infront of the entrance of the beach park.