sleepless- heejayhoon

i don't know how long this i going to be tbh, enjoy reading!

warning! this is like next level fluff!!
———————

"yah! sunghoon, get up! we're almost late for practice!" he heard jay shout in his ear. it was 7 am and he went to sleep really late yesterday. he had a reason to sleep late but he didn't want to tell his members. he didn't want to worry them, or make them think that he was a coward. 

he lazily got up and went to freshen up. he put on his practice outfit and packed his bag. they were going to reherse for their weverse con stage, which included a new cover dance song. 

he was sitting in a van with the whole of enhypen at the back, which meant that he could sleep. it was a 1 hour car ride since they had a lot of backup dancers and they couldn't come to the hybe building, so they have to go to them. 

he got in the van and sat in between jay and heeseung on the very backseat with the 3 chairs. he dropped his head on top of jays shoulder and closed his eyes. "hoon? are you okay?" jay asked the younger worried. sunghoon hummed and made himself comfortable on jays shoulder. 

heeseung tangled their fingers together and no he was holding holding sunghoons hand. they were the only two that knew what was happening with him. 

heeseung was carressing sunghoons hand while looking outside the window. he glanced at jay and they had eyecontact for second. "he slept at 4 am yesterday." jay whispered pointing at sunghoon.

 "do you think he's having them again?" heeseung whispered back still carressing his hand. jay mouthed an 'i don't know' and shot a worried glance towards sunghoon.

 "i just hope that he's okay." he whispered again. "we got him, it's going to be okay." heeseung reassured the younger. jay smiled and him and looked outside. 

they were arriving in 5 minutes and sunghoon was still cutely sleeping on jays shoulder. jay was currently slowly tangling his fingers in sunghoons hair. "hoon, wake up, we're almost there." sunghoon didn't move and groaned. "5 minutes" he mumbled. jay couldn't resist him so he just hummed. 

jay could already see the studio from the road and sunghoon was still sleeping. "hoon," this time it was sunghoon. "wake up." heeseung whined, holding the youngers hand tighter. this time sunghoon didn't react. 

the van stopped and sunoo, riki and jake got out. jungwon wanted to get out but he first looked behind him and saw sunghoon sleeping. "hyungs are you coming?" heeseung nod. "just give us a minute." jungwon nod and stepped out of the van.

after jungwon left there were soft sobbing sounds heard in the van. "mommy, pls don't leave me." sunghoon mumbled and cried harder. heeseung shot his head towards sunghoon. "jay! he's having them again!" jay shot up too and started to shake the younger. 

"sunghoon! baby, wake up." heeseung started to tap the youngers hand. they tried everything to wake him up. "sunghoon!" jay shouted one last time, about to give up when sunghoon shot up from his seat. 

he immediatly broke down in heeseung arms. "m-my mom..." he cried on heeseungs shoulder. "shh, baby it's okay." jay reassured him, he was carressing his hair when sunghoon sat down straight and wiped his tears.

"can we leave the van? i need some fresh air." he asked the older ones. "hoon, are you sure that you practice?" heeseung asked him, holding his hand again. sunghoon nod and they left the van. the driver knows that he has to stay in front of the studio in case anything happens. 

they left the van and entered the studio towards the changing rooms. they left their bags there and went to the practice room. 

the practice went smooth and everyone knew the choreography by now, exept sunghoon. his mind was somewhere else that even riki was seeing it. "hyung are you okay?" riki walked over to sunghoon at break. they were sitting on the ground in the practice room. sunghoon nod and stood up. "i'm going to the bathroom." he anounced and left to the bathroom. 

when he left the room, jay noticed something was off. he gave heeseung a signal and they both went after him. sunghoon was sitting in the changing rooms and when jay and heeseung walked in he got up. 

when he saw them he broke down. he remembered what happened in the car and walked over to jay. he dropped to his knees infront of him and jay crouched down to hug him. "it hurts ja

jay was resting his back against the wall while sunghoon was sleeping on his chest. heeseung was laying on jays lap and they were talking about sunghoon. the boy who was fast asleep, opened his eyes once and went back to sleep but this time he put his head in jays neck. 

"hee, i think we, or either one of us should sleep with sunghoon, just to make sure he's safe. he hasn't been sleeping these past few days and even if he went to sleep he wouldn't sleep until 4 or 5 am." jay was brainstorming at this point while tangling his hands in heeseungs hair. "mhm, you're right, let's just sleep with him, both of us." jay nod and kissed heeseung forehead. 

"by the way jay, when are we going to tell everyone about us three?" heeseung asked the younger, unsure of their relationship. "soon, hee." heeseung hummed and realized something. "jay i think breaks over? what are we gonna do? sunghoon is literally sleeping." heeseung asked again, looking up to jay. 

"i don't know, why don't we cancel practice and take sunghoon home? he needs his sleep." heeseung got up from jays lap and kissed his cheek. "i love how smart you are!" they smiled at eachother and jay picked sunghoon up. 

"i'm going to the van and you should tell jungwon that sunghoon is really tired and that we have to take care of him." jay said walking towards the exit. "okay." 

sunghoon was awake by now but he was still resting his head on jays shoulder, his shoulder had gone numb by now. "hoon are you awake?" sunghoon hummed. heeseung still wasn't in the van. 

he called heeseung and luckily he answered fast. 

(otp)

bold- heeseung

"hyung where are you?"

"i'm on my way!"

"okay hurry up please, even i am getting sleepy."

"(laughing) i will!"

and they hung up. sunghoon was playing with jays fingers when heeseung got in the van. "finally!" sunghoon shouted. "wow you're awake?" heeseung asked sarcastic.

sunghoon rolled his eyes and heeseung told the driver to go back home. 

when they arrived home, they went to take a shower and freshen up a bit. sunghoon got out of the shower last and entered the livingroom, his hair wet. "heeseung, i am still so tired." he whined, dropping himself on top the older. "i know baby, just sleep, you're safe with me."

jay was in the kitchen making food for them when he heard heeseung say that sunghoon should sleep. "no wait! i prepared food! eat before you sleep hoon!" sunghoon sat up and walked to the kitchen with heeseung tailing behind him. 

"thank you for the food jay-ah!" sunghoon and heeseung both shout at the cook. jay smiled and stood behind them, tapping his cheek. sunghoon and heeseung kissed his cheek before eating. 

they cleaned the kitched together while playing music on the speakers. 

after a minute or 10 they were sitting on the couch, playing games. "NO HEESEUNG!" sunghoon cried out after his teammate got killed by jay. "take that karma!" jay grinned. heeseung just smiled at his two pretty boys, what would he do without them. 

"jayyy!" sunghoon whined, he called out to the on sitting in the middle. "i'm going to sleep." he layed down on top of jays lap and snuggled into a blanket. "sleepwell baby." 

they had a 2 day break from their manager. when the members came home from the dance practice, they saw the three snuggled up together on the couch. riki quickly shot a picture and went into his room, along side sunoo and jungwon.

jake was left alone in the hallway. "wait jungwon! i want to sleep next to you!" jake whined and walked into their room closing the door. 

their night ended with them all in their own dreamland~

---------------

this doesn't even make sense

apologies for it being so short!

i love youu, byee