Book Three: Defamed (Cameron's Story)

PLEASE READ THE TRIGGER WARNINGS BEFORE READING THIS BOOK.

I've made myself clear in book Author's notes. Book three is the darkest book. You can get more information from the Author's note in book three.

But this is about healing.

I promise.

It's a happy ending.<3

BOOK THREE: DEFAMED

SYNOPSIS:

Book Three of the Windsor Triplets Trilogy.
READ THESE IN ORDER.

TRIPLET THREE: THE DEFAMED TRIPLET

CAMERON WINDSOR:

Eight years ago, I lost everything.

The love of my life. My brothers. My sanity.

Asher Adair is the love of my life. That's right, he still is. He always will be. But because I told a lie that I didn't realize was a lie at the time, he can't even look at me. I don't blame him. I haven't righted my lie. I didn't know how.

The story goes: I cheated on him.

But I didn't. I only thought I did.

I didn't remember that night. I remembered waking up with no recollection—next to someone I didn't recognize, and without any clothes.

I rushed to tell Asher, to apologize, and tell him that I didn't remember, but he rightfully ended our relationship. But it doesn't stop there. As I went to drag myself to talk to my brothers, I received an email.

That email started it all.

A video of my assault was used against me as blackmail to get things from me.

Now, he's been arrested. I'm trying to heal from my demons. But I have to wonder if telling Asher the truth would be worth it. I'm damaged. It's been too long. I can't go back and change that day. I can't go back and tell myself to run back to Asher with the truth.

I only have now.

And when he finds out, he starts making it impossible to stay away.

Because he helps me remember who I used to be, and who I still can be.

ASHER ADAIR:

Eight years ago, on the morning I find out that my company has garnered interest because of a very popular YouTuber promoted my game—the love of my life told me he cheated on me.

We had a future.

A plan.

And it all went down the drain.

I never understood what I did wrong to the point I didn't even want to know. I was happy to be on my own.

Or, so I thought.

Then my entire world comes crashing down. Everything I thought was true, suddenly wasn't anymore.

See you soon, Darlings.
-Yoon
(PsychoSunbaenim)