'How could this happen' Orochimaru thought 'if it was just Sensei and Tsunade it would be no problem; but the Raikage and the head of the Inuzuka clan. 3 S-rank and 1 A+ rank ninja vs me; I don't like those odds' Orochimaru thought as he was looking for a way to win.

"Don't worry lord Kazekage" Hiruzen said "we won't have to wait much longer" he said; inside Hiruzen was laughing as he knew that the Kazekage was really Orochimaru in disguise. 'Orochimaru' Hiruzen thought 'you poor sad soul; so arrogant you never expected to meet this much resistance so soon' Hiruzen chuckled darkly.

Everyone in the booth was looking at Hiruzen as he chuckled evilly like a mastermind 'I'm not going to ask' was the collective thought.

In the arena

"Ok so the line up is like this" Hayate said as he showed the roster

Ino Yamanaka vs Karui

Sarada Suzuki vs Temari

Naruto Uzumaki vs Sasuke Uchiha

Rock Lee vs Ichigo

Shikamaru Nara vs Yakumo Kurama

Tsubaki Senju vs Gaara

"Now then" Hayate said "Ino Yamanaka and Karui stay down here; the rest of you go to the waiting balcony" he said.

Ichigo went over and kissed Ino on the cheek "good luck darling" he said with his double eye smile.

"Thanks babe" Ino said as she kissed him back.

"Good luck Karui" Naruto said going up and hugging her.

"Thanks Naruto" Karui said "after this let's go and eat some ramen at that place you told me about" she said and Naruto nodded furiously.

As the other finalists left the arena Karui and Ino smiled at each other.

"Looks like we'll be having that rematch sooner than I thought" Karui said as she took out her training sword and got into a stance.

"It seems to be that way; lets have a good clean match ok" Ino said and Karui nodded; Ino then took out her straining sword and got into the stance Ichigo taught her.

Hayate then stepped in between the 2 girls and raised his hand "first match Ino Yamanaka vs Karui… begin" he shouted as he jumped out of the way.

Ino and Karui both rushed towards each other and swung their swords together; both the wooden training swords slammed together and made a loud cracking sound. Ino went int for a sweep kick which Karui jumped over; Karui retaliated with a downward slash.

Ino jumped out of the way and got into a low stance 'rising snake slash' Ino then sprung up at a fast speed slicing towards Karui; Karui barely had a chance to dodge as the tip of Ino's sword nicked her left shoulder.

Karui then put some distance between herself and Ino 'damn that was quick' Karui thought 'if she was using a real sword, I'd be wounded pretty bad right now' Karui thought as she adjusted her stance.

Karui then decided to press the attack; she tried to stab Ino in the chest. Ino tried to block it but at the last minute Karui changed the angle and did a downward slash; Ino adjusted her hips at the last moment and the sword only hit her headband that was tied around her waist.