"You are so going to be the face of our Christmas card" she said as she readied her camera.

Flashback end

Naruto looked at the picture and smiled "hey he does look pretty cute" Naruto said as he turned and saw Akamaru laying down in the sun asleep "I think I want to dress him up in a kimono for the summer festival" he said giving the scrap book back to Hanabi. "What else" he asked.

Tsubaki laughed and began to speak "Konohamaru came by one day- "she began.

Flashback 2

Konohamaru was entering the compound to see Hanabi; as he walked by, he spotted a bathroom 'need to make a pit stop' Konohamaru thought. Konohamaru opened the door and stepped in; unknown to him it was a combined restroom and shower.

As he walked in Tsubaki just got done with her morning shower and was drying herself off; Konohamaru froze like a deer hearing a twig break and Tsubaki saw him. Konohamaru had an unobstructed view of Tsubaki naked; Konohamaru began to stutter and blush as he tried to comprehend what he was seeing.

"You gonna take a picture it will last longer" Tsubaki said with a smirk snapping Konohamaru out of his stupor.

"Sorry I'll just waaahh" Konohamaru began until he slipped and knocked himself out on the countertop of the sink; Tsubaki burst out laughing as she went to go help the unconscious boy.

A few minutes later a very angry Hanabi was tightly bandaging Konohamaru's head while Konohamaru begged her to be gentler.

Flashback end

Naruto and Tsubaki were both laughing while Tsunade and Hinata shook their heads in annoyance; Hanabi however looked livid.

"I still haven't fully forgiven him for peeping on my big sister" Hanabi said with a huff "I mean is it so hard to knock before you enter" she said as the laughter died down.

"Anything else" Naruto asked catching his breath; Tsunade then began to laugh as she started her story.

"So Ino was here to train with us- "Tsunade began.

Flashback 3

Tsubaki and Ino were both sparring with Tsunade and Hinata sitting on the side; Ino slashed Tsubaki with her wooden training sword and Tsubaki ducked. Tsubaki tried to throw a punch but Ino jumped back just in time.

"Take this" Ino said throwing her sword horizontally; Tsubaki ducked under the sword as it went over her head and over the roof.

"Ha, you missed now you have no- "Tsubaki began until she was hit in the back of the head and being knocked out by Ino's sword. Ino was using a technique that she invented herself that made her sword act like a boomerang by throwing it at a arc and using a chakra honing seal to bring it back.

"Ha don't under estimate- "Ino began until she miscalculated the angle of the sword and nailed herself in the face knocking herself out.

Tsunade was laughing her ass off while Hinata ran over and tried to held the 2 unconscious girls.

Flashback end

"Damn that sucks" Naruto laughed out "you ok Tsubaki" he asked and she nodded. "What about Ino" Naruto asked Hinata.

"Umm... she had some minor swelling" Hinata said scratching the back of her head.