“ I think this is the best deal “ I looked towards my mother who was sitting on the boss's chair in this board meeting . This meeting was all about the new chairman . Even though I know it's me . I am perfect in everything but still there's one thing I am lacking in, a relationship. There's one rule and that is, however, the new chairman should have a family or a relationship. And I don't have both. Nor am I married and nor am I interested in anyone.

Suddenly Kabir the Puppy of my mom spoke up. He is always around my mom because he needs a good position. Not to mention he is in my competition. Or he just thinks like this.

I am perfect.

“ If you want my opinion— “ He tried to say but I cut him off. “ I don't “ I said “ I have my own '' I stood up fixing my coat. My mom's eyes were on me. She was controlling her anger. And I don't want to make her more angry. I am still scared of her bro. Her chappal hurts.

“ I don't need to date a girl named Esha , when I don't even know her. I have a date. I will come with her “ I said and I don't even know why the hell I said that but now I said.

My mom's face relaxed a little but her reaction quickly shifted to that challenging one . And I know nothing good is coming.

“ Great! Then the problem is solved please come with her in our anniversary party “

I gulp looking at her. Who needs an enemy if you have a mom like her. “ Mom she is busy nowadays, that's why— “ She quickly cut me off in front of everyone. Who will tell these desi moms that you should not scold us in front of everyone, we too have some self respect.

“ I would love to see her “ These were her final words and I was just left with a nod. Amazing, now kill me please. After the meeting ended , my mom told me to stay while everyone left.

“ So who is that girl ? What's her name? '' I smiled at her, a forced smile. How do I tell her that I don't have a girlfriend? She will kill me right here or more worse she will start to beat me with her chappal. While smiling my eyes landed on the files in front of me and I read the first name out loud.

“ Haya “ After a quick moment I suddenly realized what I said. My eyes widened as I looked up towards my mom. Her eyes were now sparkling and she had a huge smile on her face . I quickly shook my head as no. While she nodded her head as yes .

“ No! Mom! I just— “ She got up from the seat and hugged me.

“ I am so happy that finally my son is dating someone. How is she? Is she beautiful? Oh my god I am so happy "

“ No mom, listen! “ Her phone suddenly started to ring and she looked at her phone and walked towards the exit quickly saying.

“ I need to go to Rohan, but I am so happy “ My eyes again widened.

“ But Maaaa!!! “ I tried to stop her but she was already out. While I stand there, I look at the door.

I close the door before punching in the air. Ahhh I hate her, I hate this, I hate everything.

My mind was about to explode.

Just when I didn't see her she entered the office. I looked up towards her while her focus was on the bundle of files . Suddenly the room was filled with a beautiful scent. I hate this too.

She looked up and our eyes met. I nearly saw her rolling her eyes.

“ Here I'm done. And the invoice will be ready in a while “ She said her voice was more like she was going to cry. Is she this tired? Maybe I really overworked her. But she deserves this for her attitude. I nodded my head .