The Final Show (Part 1)

*Fox is vlogging before the final show. She films the panel that she and Robin were sitting at, bringing her phone towards the two water bottles that each mask was given*

Fox: How is he doing this to his bottles? Ok, look at my water bottle, very kept and tidy, looked after.

*She moves her phone towards Robin’s bottle, where the lid is already removed and so the brim of the bottle is clearly bent and broken*

Fox: Now look at Robin’s… Dented, bite marks… Like, it’s like he had to bend the plastic to have a drink, what does he do?!

Robin: Those bottles are made to be bird-proof, I think it’s discrimination and I do not like this slander- This is slander!

Fox: He’s just mad because he hasn’t got lips. And the fact that he’s not gotten a single celebrity right by himself, without the help of the audience.

Robin: Those were my guesses, the audience just gave me a nudge.

Fox: Yeah alright(!) See? This is what he wants you all to believe but he just hasn’t got the guts to admit when he’s wrong.

Robin: No, no no. I got that Baby Dino was- I was right!! I got the gues– I guessed right!!

Fox: And he’s been looking at my notes too!!

Robin: I saw the answers on your mirrors, you’re a walking disco-ball dog, how is that my fault if the answers are blinding my eyes?

Fox: Stop looking in my notebook!! God damn it, Robin!!

*Robin stuck his tongue out at Fox*

Fox: Don’t give me that, it’s bad enough you use me as your mirror to preen yourself.

*Robin does exactly that to spite Fox, ruffles his head feathers*

Robin: Man’s gotta maintain, right?

Fox: How about you maintain your guesses, mate?

Robin: You’re actually jarring, Fox.

*Panda comes over*

Panda: What are you guys doing?

Fox: Just vlogging the last day. Shouldn’t you be rehearsing?

Panda: Taking a break right now.

Fox: You seen Robin’s bottle by the way? There’s no way you can reuse that.

Robin: Yeah? Watch me.

*Robin takes his water bottle to drink, but his bottle top fails and water splashes down his red breast*

Robin: Ah..

*Panda and Fox burst out laughing*

Fox: You’re such a twat!!

*Robin sighs through his chuckles, he drops the bottle and places his hands on his hips as his laughter grows*

Robin: Yep.

Fox: Can’t believe I caught that on video.

Robin: Oh, are you still vlogging?

Fox: Of course I am.

Panda: Ok, well you guys are clearly busy with such a professional task, I am gonna leave you… to do your panel thing.

*Robin shakes off the water off of his feathers, splashing Fox a little bit*

Fox: Oy, pack it in!!

Robin: Rolling off like on a duck’s back.

*Fox wipes off the drops*

Fox: Two weeks really was a lot of you..

*Robin places a hand on his chest, pulling an offended and hurt face*