Calling Home

*Later in the day, Squirrel is just packing up her things to leave the practise room. On her way out she bumps into Sausage* 

Sausage: Oh, Squirrel! Hello! 

Squirrel: Sausage, hi!! What's up? 

Sausage: Not a whole lot, been looking for something to do this afternoon. 

Squirrel: Ok, well I'm gonna pop to Glory's after practising for... oh wow, 3pm. Yeah definitely need to rest. Anyways, wanna come with me? 

Sausage: Oh that sounds good. They do dairy-free stuff, don't they? 

Squirrel: Yeah, I think they've got that vegan menu. 

*Time Skip, Squirrel and Sausage are sat at Glory's, eating their ice creams* 

Sausage: Wow, I can't believe I hadn't visited this place yet. 

Squirrel: I come here pretty much all the time, Knickerbocker Glory sure knows how to run this place. 

Sausage: I'll say. 

*Squirrel's phone starts to ring, it's Badger requesting a video chat* 

Squirrel: Oh! It's Badger! You wanna get in on this? 

Sausage: Oh yeah, the tour!! 

*Squirrel picks up* 

Squirrel: Hey! How's it going? 

Badger: *on screen* Hey babe, we just made it to Liverpool and everything is just being set up ready for the weekend shows. 

Squirrel: That's great, how was the journey? 

Badger: Long, but hey I'm happy to stretch my legs out after that. 

*Robin behind Badger, looking over* 

Robin: Hi Squirrel!! 

Sausage: Is that Robin? 

*Sausage leans over to the phone screen* 

Sausage: Hello, boys! 

Robin: Sausage, how's it going, girl? 

Sausage: We're at Glory's! It's so great!! 

Badger: Oh, you haven't been there yet, have you? 

Sausage: Nope, first time. Hadn't realised they had a vegan menu. 

Robin: Sweet. So how's it back at HQ? 

Squirrel: Yeah, it's going OK. There's this whole crew coming in for the renovation. 

Badger: Renovation? 

Robin: Yeah, new dancers, innit? 

Squirrel: Yeah that's it! So that'll be going on for a little while, but hey at least new people will be moving in. 

Sausage: Seems like there's gonna be quite the budget for our studio. Lots and lots of new people coming in. 

Squirrel: True, but it looks like our universe is looking for some real world building and whatnot. 

Robin: Sounds a bit meta, even for you. 

*Badger nudges Robin a little* 

Badger: Anyways, want me to show you girls the stage? 

Sausage: Oooh, yes please!! 

*Badger switches the camera face on his phone and shows off the stage area* 

Badger: So here's the audience seating we've got, it's gonna be a full house. And here's the stage. 

*Badger turns to the stage, Robin casually does a backflip*