Caught Between Theft, Threats and Redemption

Viper: No no nonononono, oh crap!! Oh crap! Badger is going to skin me alive.. What am I gonna do?!

*A notification chimes on Squirrel's phone - Badger*

*Viper bites his lip, shaking his head*

Viper: I guess it's up to me to stop this...

*Viper straightens up, he puts Squirrel's phone in his pocket and sets off outside of the studio grounds to find Grim Claw*

*Viper takes a moment to look back to the studio before setting foot out of the gate. He pulls out his phone to leave a message for Scarecrow*

Viper: Hey Scarecrow, it's me Viper. I'm heading out of the studio grounds, if anyone asks I had to take a moment to walk out in the park area. I ask that no one bothers me this time, I just... Let's just say I'm doing whatever I can to make things right. Thanks, Scarecrow.

*Viper finishes up the voicemail and puts his phone away as he treads into the woodlands*

Viper: Man, it's been a while since I've had to come here... I wonder if the hideout is still in the same place...

*The snake takes a moment to familiarise himself in his surroundings, looking for any particular tree or stone that he would recognise in the past. He looks behind him every time he turns a corner to make sure he wasn't followed by anyone in the studio, slithering behind every tree just to be extra sure.*

Viper: Alright, I know this place now...

*Just as soon as Viper takes another step, a twig snaps in the distance, he flinches and looks around frantically*

Viper: Who's out there?! ... *hushed* Please be a rabbit...

*Someone sneaks up behind Viper, purring*

Black Cat: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

*Black Cat walks out*

Viper: Well well, if it isn't the charcoal mink?

Black Cat: Hey, Beefcake. And to what do I owe the pleasure?

Viper: What have you done with Squirrel?!

Black Cat: Oh don't worry, she's safe.

Viper: Did Hare put you up to this?

Black Cat: Yes and no. We simply did as we were instructed - Take Squirrel. Sure he doesn't know about it... but what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Viper: Oooh haha, are you gonna be sorry when we expose you for the scum you are.

Black Cat: Bit rich coming from you, isn't it? You are a tea leaf, Viper. And you stole from royalty? Tsk tsk tsk... For shame, Vipie, for shame.

*Viper hissed quietly*

Black Cat: But do you know what I can't wait for? When I get that rodent to crack. I want to mentally break her and she'll have to end it with Badger.