🌴 - Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon

Meditation was my most favourite thing in the world. But I think Gwen's taking that spot. That kiss felt magical, it felt so good.

I've been meditating a bit more recently. It's been helping me become a bit more calmer during my time on Total Drama Island.

My meditation was once again interrupted, by a helicopter.

"KEEP IT DOWN OUT THERE!" Leshawna yelled. We all got up and walked outside, still in our pyjamas.

Gwen grabbed my hand. "Hey, sorry for yesterday." She said. "It's okay."

"What's going on out here?" Gwen asked. "Is that the donut copter?" Owen asked.

"Ugh." Heather rolled her eyes.

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island! Over the past six weeks, we've watched 16 campers push themselves to the limit! And then get their butts kicked off the island by their fellow campers. Stinks to be you! Ezekiel, Eva, Noah, Justin, Katie, Tyler, Izzy, Cody, Beth, Sadie, Courtney, Harold, Eva again, Trent, Bridgette, Lindsay, DJ and Izzy again. Only seven campers remain, and after six weeks of bugs, yucky camp food and even grosser bathrooms, our seven finalists are about this close to losing it! We strive to come up with the best way to help the campers de-stress, then decided it would be way more fun to handcuff them together and see if we could push them over the edge." Chris said.

"Did Duncan's parole officer sent a care package?" Heather asked. "Yeah, all in the name of todays challenge. The Tri-Armed Triathlon!"

"Tri-Armed? Like three arms?" Owen said. "Yes, three challenges means two three arms per team." Chris said.

"How will that work if there's seven on us?" I asked. "We'll have to make a team of three I guess." Chris said.

"Have you met these people? I am not being chained to any of them." Heather said. "The winning team members both get invincibility from tonight's vote."

//Those are my favourite words. Heathers right, I don't want to be chained to anyone. Maybe Gwen only though.//

-

It was time for the challenge. Chris chained me with Duncan and Leshawna. Just my luck. Leshawna was fine, but Duncan..ugh! Owen and Heather got paired and Gwen and Geoff got paired. I remember Gwen telling me how she found Geoff a bit off.

"First of our three challenges, competitive chow down!" Chris said. "Ahah! Come on! This is like a dream I had once." Owen said.

"The donut copter dream?" Heather rolled her eyes. "You had it too!?"

"Each team will choose a feeder, and an eater. Seraphina, Duncan and Leshawna, you can pick either two eaters or two feeders." Chris said to us.

"Two feeders." I said. "Definitely two feeders." Leshawna said. "Hey wait, two eaters will make the challenge faster." Duncan said. "Just listen to us juvie boy." I said.

"Eaters must put their hands behind them making it even more difficult for the feeders. One last thing, this is the wimp key, the skeleton key that will open any handcuffs. You'll be offered the wimp key at each challenge. But, if you choose to accept it, you'll both be eliminated." Chris showed us the key.

"Hello!? How do we win this thing." Gwen asked. "Chefs getting platters for each team. Title goes to the team who finished their platter of delicacies fastest." Chris said.

"I'll do the chowing down." Duncan said. "I don't think so scrawny chicken leg boy!" Leshawna said. "Leshawna just let him do it, it's the harder part anyways." I said.

"I don't think chicken legs can eat a platter if he wanted to!" She said. "Arm wrestle for it then." Duncan said.

"You on fool." She said. They started arm wrestling, and it took FOREVER. Chef started handing out the platters, which had green chicken, a bowl of some yellow thing, and two cakes.