"Make sure whatever medicine you are taking is healthy for pregnancy." He stated as he continued to eat and scroll through your phone.

"Huh?"

"I nutted in you a few days ago so there's a chance you may be pregnant. Actually that might be why you you don't feel good. Whatever medicine you plan to take, make sure it's safe for being pregnant."

"Oh okay." She stated relieved as she took a plan B right after the sex. As much as she wanted to get on Birth Control, the insurance was in his name and he knew their doctor so word would spread like wild fire. "How do you like it? It was my first time."

He stopped scrolling on his phone and stared at her for a few seconds. "It's good but it needs more tortilla pieces...don't you think?"

She began to stuttering as his line of questioning darkened. "U-uh yeah...I have more pieces in the cabinet if you need more."

"Nonsense. Lunch was lovely. I gotta go though." He said putting the dish in the sink and grabbing his brief case.

"Enjoy the rest of your day."

"Thanks." He said walking into the mudroom where Fatima followed him. He opened the door only to close it and look at Fatima. "What?"

He inched closer to her. "How long you been up?"

"Only a few hours...almost 3 hours...I went back to sleep after I cooked you breakfast...why?" She asked as her breathing began to increasing, almost feeling like a heart attack.

He chuckled darkly before grabbing ahold of her. "So why is there dishes still in the sick from this morning? What's going on with the clothes piled up in the wash area? And why do you still have on your pajamas?"

She began to get fluttered as she tried to come up with a lie. "I told you I had the stomach bug so I have been moving in slow motion...it will be done before you have to come home. I promise."

"Mmmm." He smiled mischievously. "You know what happened last time right?"

A quick flashback of Fatima's head being dumped into the cold dish water a few months ago after the dishes weren't clean when he arrived home from work. She almost drowned as Ian held her under for so long while she tried to fight for air. He had let her go as she had soggy food pieces all over her face from the dirty dish water where the dishes were being soaked.

Y'all ever let dishes soak and then have to put your hand in that cold soggy water? Yeah that was what her head was dumped in.

Snapping out of the traumatic flashback. "Yes."

"Good. I would hate to have to show that again." He kissed her cheek before leaving out the garage.

Fatima waited until he pulled out of the driveway before putting the garage down and closing the door. Being in too much fear, she rushed upstairs to her personal laptop searching hotel spots and then changing to motel spots because of how expensive hotels are. She was even considering sleeping at Red Roof Inn or Motel 6.

After a short while of searching and bookmarking a few spots, the time was pushing 1:30 and she still hasn't finished the household chores. Quickly doing laundry, cleaning the bedroom, washing the dishes, and taking the trash out.

She waved at the nosey neighbor who happens to be the same dude who plays poker with Hayden. "Nosey bitch!"

She walked back inside as she got a notification from Zac making her smile without even realizing.

Zac

Hey so Junior said you have to wear an ugly sweater today so I am passing the message along.