Chapter 2 Wow

I , finally got to see the food " This looks good!" It's , my favorite meglicorn butt meat! " Noggi , that's not a horse with a horn on its forehead is it?" No , the butt of the lizard man with two dicks!

I rolled my eyes " No way!" Nah , it's the predinos , with a horn like a lizard but more hair! I didn't get your name? Sah , the savvy mercenary of the discipline team!

Then Nox.. they , all fight with Noggi on the border defense , I sell charms ,and weapons where businesses are good! We , all started eating ... So , those beasts of yours are your mates? I laughed " I'm , sorry it's just... Before, today they were just tools but .,..um , not anymore the gods did something there , important but no I'm not eh... they don't have a dick !"

The, look of relief on Nox , and Noggi faces is priceless ... We , continued eating with their friends... when Noggi stood we all went outside " Hey ,what the hell are you trying to do to my truck?"

This , chick is trying to cast spells or something " Hey , was earlier not enough? Ya , wanna go another round to fist ville?" Why ,won't it work! She yelled..

" I , said earlier I was sent by the gods! You , don't think they would leave me open, and vulnerable do you?" I , walked past her open the truck and started the engine ... Hey , you guys get on back ,and Noggi shows me where to go !"

It , was fun watching him figure out the passenger door. We , went near the end of their village ,turning right between two huts we continued on for a mile there is the forest border and a bigger hut house. I , mean it looks like a normal house inside, but outside like a hut.

We , got out and two girls came running up to ... "Da Da" ... "Sah , your daughters are cute!" He , smiled then looked down with , a hint of sadness.. hiding it while playing with them.

I , opted not to ask and went inside Noggi , took my hand while Nox , placed his clawed hand on my back ... Who is she? This older woman spat ... Ma , she is my mate! No she's not, just another power up who leaves! I , want grandchildren!

"Mam , this is my first day here um I'm , sent by the gods I'm serious! She stared at me ... I , can't promise when but , eventually I will get pregnant! Need , any help in the kitchen?"

No! But , I better have you at my breakfast table in the morning!
" I'm on it! You , can count on me!" I looked around " Your , pots about to boil over!" What? I ,went over using a cloth , and moved the pot back off the heat ... "Your , pot was going to boil over! Spill ,so I moved it from the heat!"

That's what I wanted! " Huh? Why , would you cook food , and want it to spill?" It isn't good it's wash water! " Oh I'm sorry ! To , me it smells like fried apples!"

What's an apple? I , turn around and look down " Oh , it's a fruit that grows on trees on my Earth!" Sah little girls look at each other.." Earth, is the world your gods , brought me here from sweetie!"

I'm , not a sweetie , I'm Nala , and I'm An ! " Such , pretty names for little princesses ! Sweetie , is just a term of endearment from my world !"
What is your name? " Nala , I am Jessica!"

You , are familiar with children? I , smiled at Noggi mom " Three , of my younger brothers have children, I , didn't have much time for dating , or having a family there because , I inherited the family business! But , em yes mam before I , inherited I worked as an aid with the children , and elderly!"

Are , they princesses too! I laughed " You two are so cute! You , want to see pictures of my nieces , and nephews?" Come out to my truck!
They all follow out I opened the passenger door " You two sit here!"
I got in the driver's seat and I , turned the key over pushing the scroll buttons "There it is album!"

It starts playing ... Then , the Bluetooth rang the phone and the girls looked " It's , okay I just can't believe we got reception here!" I smiled and touched answer.... Where , the heck are you! "Momma, I'm sitting here with my new friends ,on planet Rivelrem!"
Don't , bullshit me I've been worried! I , clicked video call on the truck screen her face came up ... Wow , how is she in there? I giggled.