10: CHOICE

***

Uea placed the pregnancy test tube on the sink along with the five others he already tried.

"It can't be..." Uea mumbled as he placed his hands on the edge of the sink.

Out of all the six tests, all resulted to a clear positive—he really is with child.

Uea has been giving it a thought ever since the doctor confirmed his pregnancy. He's so sure that he took contraceptives regularly since he started sleeping with King so this was surely from that night with that unknown alpha.

"Why now?" Uea asked himself as he placed his hand on his tummy.

Staring at the mirror, Uea couldn't help but remember his mother's words in the past.

'Why were you even born! I should have killed you in the first place!'

'It's your fault. Everything is your fault!'

Uea really had a rough past as a child. Going home to a drunk father and a mother that only cared about herself. Uea was always their outlet when things got bad. He grew up knowing that his existence was a mere burden for all those around him. When his father passed away, Uea thought that the abuse would lessen but it only became worse.

His mother started having affairs with doctors and such, always bringing them home. Then, if the relationships got sour, Uea would be the one taking the beating.

Hearing that the wasn't wanted every single day, Uea felt numb of insults and somehow grew with it. All those years slowly ate up his empathy and ended up being how he is—a player who only cared for sex and pleasure.

'Abortion... is still an option since it hasn't developed yet. However, you only have a few days to decide. It would be better to decide within this week.' Were the doctor's words and Uea can't help but grip his shirt hard.

"I'm sorry but I... can't let you live a life with me. I pray for your rebirth and I hope that you'll be born in a better family. With a better parent that will love you." Uea said as he let out a heavy sigh.

...

As Uea decided, he got a schedule for abortion which would be on the following week. It means that he had to clear everything before having the operation. Since he had to rest after the procedure, he planned on utilizing a month's worth of leave. Uea actually thought of resigning but it would be too much of a hassle. He can always leave after getting his 13th month pay which will be given on the following month.

Uea also decided to keep everything a secret so no one, not even Jade, had a clue on what was going on with him.

"F-fuck, can't you at least wait until we get in?" Uea complained as he tried to push King away from him.

"I'm trying but... you smell so fucking delicious..." King almost growled as he kissed Uea's neck making the latter moan.

"K-King... King!" Uea exclaimed making the latter stop and move away to look at Uea's annoyed face.

"At least not here, hm?" Uea said as King looked around the parking area at Uea's unit.

With a pout, King went out the car before heading to the passenger's door and opening it. As soon as Uea walked out, King closed the door and hurriedly carried Uea like a bride. Uea had no clue why King's being so clingy and horny right now but might as well enjoy it since he'll be leaving for a while starting next week.

...

"King—I need to go—hmp!" Uea was muffled the moment King kissed him, more like devoured his mouth.