8: BREACH

***

"You... fucking bastard." Uea cursed as he pulled King back in the cubicle making the latter let out as smirk.

Uea then pushed King to sit on the toilet bowl and he willingly followed. Uea sat on King's lap before leaning to kiss his lips. The sound was arousing enough and adding their pheromones, the two are starting to lose it.

While Uea was busy kissing King's mouth, the latter's hands were busy unbuttoning their pants and it didn't take long when their erections met making Uea flinch.

"Hmmp—ngh..." Uea moaned and hearing this made King more aroused.

"Uea... touch me..." King ordered and Uea was too high to even control his body.

Like a good boy, Uea reached to touch their erections using both hands and started stroking. King also took the chance to bite and lick Uea's neck making the latter catch his breath.

"Tired—ngh... tired." Uea mumbled, the pheromones causing him to feel more exhausted and aroused at the same time.

"I'll do it." King said as he held both of them with one hand, stroking hard and slow as Uea's head fell back.

"Y-yes... more. Harder, King." Uea moaned as he grabbed King's hair before leaning to bite the latter's neck.

"Hmp—Uea. Y-you're hurting me." King complained but Uea only let out a chuckle before licking the part he just bit.

Uea then left kisses on King's skin and it was enough to heat things up.

"Damn it. I can't take it anymore." King mumbled and before Uea could react, King pushed Uea up before making him face the wall.

King then pulled Uea's undergarments down exposing his ass cheeks. King bit his lip as he squeezed the latter hard before giving it a good slap.

"Hmp! King, stop—" Uea stopped when King suddenly held him by the neck before cutting him off with a deep kiss.

King's fingers were fast to make their way inside Uea and the sensation was really something. They've been fucking for a while now but Uea still manages to surprise King with his body. Not that King didn't see all of this but it's the fact that having sex with Uea always feels like the first time.

The tension, the pleasure, all of it felt surreal for King and he's starting to crave for this sensation even more.

"A-ah-hmp!" Uea muffled his moan with his hand as King finally made his way in, fully hard and throbbing.

Seeing how Uea's trying to stop himself for being loud made King let out a smirk. As much as King wanted to hear Uea moaning, the fact that they're in a public space and they have to be careful really gave off a different vibe. It was exciting and King's starting to think of places they can do this again.

Leaning towards Uea, King left kisses on his neck before reaching to hold the latter's erection. King stroke him fast and hard making Uea catch his breath in ecstasy.

"Ah...a-ahhh King... King..." Uea called as the latter thrusted faster.

However, King paused the moment he felt Uea come off in his hands.

"Already?" King asked while the latter covered his face in embarrassment.

King then pulled out and held Uea's arm before making him turn around. Uea still covered his mouth as he looked away, his face blushing so hard as King looked at him with amusement.

"I thought you hated doing it like this?" King teased, referring to them having sex within the office premises and making Uea glare at him.

"I-it's my first time doing it here, okay?" Uea reasoned only making the latter let out a chuckle.