SUMMARY

..

Uea is a normal omega who works an 8-hour shift as a graphic designer for FRS Design. However, after a one night stand with a complete stranger, his body's never been the same again. Uea's pheromones start kicking in at random making him feel aroused at the worst times. Thinking that it's caused by his upcoming rut, Uea takes suppressants but it could only do so much.

King, on the other hand, is the office playboy and a dominant alpha. Being the owner's younger brother, he does anything he wants and often takes anything that grabs his interest. However, as powerful as he may seem, he could never get the only man he wanted and he's willing to do anything to have him.

After abruptly leaving a meeting, Uea finds himself witnessing a rather unpleasant sight. The man he hated the most in the office, King, is yet again playing around with a new employee in front of him. However, instead of leaving, Uea stays and ends up in a sticky situation.

"You're already like this... you still decline my help?"

"F-fuck off—"

With Uea's condition getting worst, he is left with no choice but to accept King's offer. Then, just when he thought that everything's fine and that his body's back to normal, another revelation if brought to light. Uea is yet to find out the real reason behind the sudden changes of his body.

"I don't need you."

"Are you sure?"

Just a few days after, Uea once again feels the need of intercourse and what troubles him more is how his body's craving for one man and one man only.

"You don't understand. You are mine..."

With an omega in denial of his feelings and an alpha who's more than willing to remind him of the reality every single day, Uea and King's relationship from office workers to fuck buddies escalate at an unbelievable rate.

With unexpected people diving in to shake their already unstable relationship, the two very different individuals find their sanctuary in the arms of each other. But just how long will this last?

"I... I'm with child..."

..

Publish date: MAY 2023

..