281-300

Chapter 281: Good Guy

"Really! Grandparents are watching Yiyi in the sky! But they couldn't come back because the grandparents were sick! You don't always know that it will take a long time for your grandparents to come back when they go to see a doctor, but Yiyi is so sad.

Grandparents will be sad too! Stumped, Yiyi wants grandparents to worry about you?

Jiang Xiaoxiao knew that it was wrong to deceive people, but Bai Yiyi was only five years old.

No matter how much you say, she won't understand.

Only when Bai Yiyi is older can he explain it clearly.

When Bai Yiyi heard this, she immediately shook her head, "No! I don't want my grandparents to come back, my grandparents are sick, they are too sick, and grandpa coughs all night long! Still pretending to be fine, I saw my grandfather coughing up blood.

Grandma can't go to the ground anymore, I'm worried to death, now they can go to the doctor! I'm glad I don't want my grandparents back. They need to see a doctor, and I will wait for them to come back. I will be obedient and will definitely not get into trouble.

Bai Yiyi has a maturity that does not belong to her, which is a choice and concession that only adults have.

Attachment and remembrance to loved ones.

Cui Fen at the door wiped a handful of tears, although this child has not been together for a long time, but this is really painful.

My parents-in-law didn't raise this child in vain, this child is really close to his grandparents.

Came in with a bowl of rice.

"Yiyi, come to eat, and only after eating will you have the strength to wait for your grandparents to come back. Come, the second aunt made noodles. Come on!

This child will follow the two of them in the future, Cuifen wants to cultivate a relationship with the child and harmony, and she can't take the child back, every day the family is jumping with chickens and dogs.

Bai Yiyi hugged Jiang Xiaoxiao and didn't let go, that look, that look, that action, it seemed that she was afraid that Jiang Xiaoxiao would throw her down.

Jiang Xiaoxiao patted her helplessly.

"I'm not leaving, you eat well. If you don't eat, you don't have the strength, and when your grandparents come back, your second aunt is right.

Bai Yiyi looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao seriously, "What should I call you?"

This kid is very smart and remembers what Jiang Xiaoxiao just said.

"Call my sister."

Bai Yi reluctantly let go of her hand, I don't know why, I felt very kind when I saw this sister in front of me.

The second aunt put the bowl in front of him.

"This is a blood relative in my bones, look at the first time we met, I listened to you like this."

This kid didn't see them so close.

"Second aunt, I will call you that with the child, but I just want to ask, are you going to take the child back to the countryside? But this kid is a city hukou. You're going to take her back to the countryside like this? It's a pity for this child. In the future, I will come back to school after all.