101-120

Chapter 101: Brother-in-law Qin Ming

"Qin Ming, come and help, my sister is here!" Carry this thing to the utility room first.

Jiang Yue looked at Qin Ming, her eyebrows and eyes were full of tenderness.

Jiang Yue's speech was different from that of Jiang Xiaoxiao, very gentle, and gentle slowly.

This is even more true now.

Jiang Xiaoxiao had a complicated mood, looking at such an eldest sister, she knew that the eldest sister was a person who valued affection.

If the eldest sister didn't like Qin Ming, it would be absolutely impossible to marry him.

But in this case, the eldest sister has embarked on the old path again.

She didn't want her eldest sister to die early as tragic in her previous life.

The biggest goal of her life is to let her relatives who suffered misery in her previous life live a happy life.

She wants to change her eldest sister's life.

Wants to get the eldest sister out of this place.

Don't get hurt again because of this place.

But she never expected that when she came back, the eldest sister was still married to Qin Ming.

And the time is significantly much ahead.

When she came, the eldest sister wrote a letter, and she didn't mention that she was getting married at all.

I've only been here for a few months.

The eldest sister's belly is so big, it is conceivable that when she signed up to go to the countryside, the eldest sister was already married.

Things were so unexpected.

Jiang Xiaoxiao was silent.

Qin Ming heard that it was a girl!

Touching Ni's nose, she instantly understood where the hostility was coming from.

The marriage between himself and his daughter-in-law, this is just known to his mother's family, can they have any opinions on him.

Looking at Qin Ming, with a hearty and generous smile, without saying a word, he picked up the food and sent it directly to the utility room.

Jiang Xiaoxiao sighed deeply.

To say that Qin Ming is indeed good, he is good-looking, and he is a cheerful and humorous person, honest and gentle.

No bad hobbies, no smoking or drinking.

It can't be said that Qin Ming is bad, this former eldest brother-in-law is a good person.

In the eyes of everyone, Qin Ming is a good person, and he is good to everyone.

Honest people in everyone's mouth, good people.

But he is also a foolish person.

It is because of his honesty and gentleness, his tolerance of his parents, and his care for his younger siblings that he let his eldest sister suffer a lot of grievances.

It is also because of this Qin Ming that Qin Ming's father selfishly trapped his eldest sister in this place for the sake of his son.

I believe that the eldest sister has such a good temperament, as long as she talks about it, the eldest sister will even find a way to take Qin Ming and the children to the city.

But Qin Ming's father was reluctant to let his son go, he didn't know this truth.

He just doesn't want his son to be gone and no one to take care of the family.