91-100

2021-02-21 Author: Ukiyo-e-Luhua

Chapter 91: Meet

Again

"Jiang Xiaoxiao, I'll have a word with you."

Fang Peizhong still had a proud face, as if he was still the eldest young master who was high.

Jiang Xiaoxiao almost didn't laugh out loud.

Was Fang Peizhong's brain caught by the door?

How stupid I was in my last life.

This kind of person is still a relative!

I'm blind enough.

Fang Peizhong didn't know that at this point, he, the eldest young master, was nothing.

actually looked like he was still on top, could it be that he still thought that he was the Jiang Xiaoxiao who was low to their entire Fang family in his previous life?

The smile is bright, but unfortunately it is absolutely ill-intentioned.

Fang Peizhong must not trouble her, otherwise he will wait for his own black hand to clean him up.

If she had a sack or something, she would have been able to do it.

"Fang Peizhong, if you have anything to say, just say it in front of everyone, we don't know each other. I don't want to go out and talk to you for a while, and get some rumors from others. Jiang Xiaoxiao deliberately provoked

the other party.

The incident on the road was only known to a small number of people, in fact, most people didn't know what she had to do with Fang Peizhong at all.

Fang Peizhong was so angry that his nose was about to be crooked.

"You..."

But when he thought of it just now, he found a lot of people to team up with others, and they didn't want him.

Whether it's tactful, tough, or shameless, no one teams up with him anyway.

Just him and Hongmei, how much farm work can the two of them do as a team?

When the time comes, drink the northwest wind!

Not to mention that this farm work involves what to eat and drink behind yourself. The family can't always send him things, and his mother writes to him at every turn telling him that life is difficult at home.

It means that he should be patient, and that it is better to send some food to his family.

Food is hard to get in the city.

Those who buy food with tickets.

It's good now, if he doesn't work in this hellish place, I'm afraid he won't even be able to eat.

He actually knew in his heart what kind of person he was.

He couldn't put it down before, but at this time, if he didn't come to Jiang Xiaoxiao again.

I'm afraid no one will team up with them, and then it will really make people laugh.

"If you don't have anything to say, then leave quickly. Don't get in the way of us talking.

Jiang Xiaoxiao's words are so annoying.

Fang Peizhong hated itchy, this Jiang Xiaoxiao was definitely not his sister, how could there be such a sister!

"Jiang Xiaoxiao, have you forgotten who you are to me? I'm telling you, I'm your brother, don't forget, I'm not doing well if I break my bones and tendons! What good life do you have? Don't forget that after you go to the countryside, if you want to go back to the city, without the help of your parents, you will stay in this place where birds don't for the rest of your life.