21-30

Chapter 21 Picking the door

Fang Zhiyuan was also anxious there.

The streets are here again.

People make it clear that if they don't report the names of the children in the countryside, they will just write one.

The decision is not in their hands, let them think clearly.

It's good to talk about fooling people away.

But the two of them are worried.

What to do?

Fang Zhiyuan got up, "Why are you going?"

Ye Hua asked.

"I'm going to find my eldest brother and sister-in-law! Let's talk about what to do! We go to people and don't listen! But my sister-in-law has a very good personality, and she can speak, so she is estimated to help, but we have already had a stiff relationship with others, and there is no result if we go again! But our son can't wait.

Let's see if the eldest brother and sister-in-law can persuade them to come over.

Fang Zhiyuan naturally knew what kind of person his eldest brother was, a good man, it was impossible to ignore this matter.

Ye Hua was in a hurry.

"No! You can't go!

Fang Zhiyuan was stunned, "Why can't you go?" Do you have a way to keep Peizhong from going to the countryside?

Ye Hua had a bitter face, "I can't help it, but this is not a joke for my eldest brother and sister-in-law to see us!" It's not like you don't know! I can't get along with my sister-in-law, she doesn't look down on me! I don't like her either. You go and beg them, it's not a slap in the face.

I won't let you go. We can't figure it out again. I don't believe that country girl really doesn't want to recognize us! Next time I pick up my new clothes, and that good watch at home! I don't believe she's not moved.

Ye Hua said angrily!

The watch is available at home, but it is a dowry for Fang Xiaohui.

After all, Fang Xiaohui is going to marry the Song family.

It's not decent, it's not their Fang family's face that has been lost.

But now I can't take care of it.

Let's get Jiang Xiaoxiao back first.

Fang Zhiyuan glared, "Don't play with your eyes there, if people take a fancy to the family property, they should have picked up your clothes as early as they saw your four pockets, and now people don't believe that you are her own mother at all." You just take out mountains of gold and silver, and people don't recognize them.

And the face to say! Your own daughter doesn't recognize you. I'm telling you, if you mess around again, be careful that I'll clean you up. I've made up my mind, I'll go to my eldest brother and ask my sister-in-law to come forward and talk about it.

He didn't know what his wife was thinking.

Don't you think that when your parents were happy, the eldest brother and sister-in-law followed the happiness, the eldest brother was one round older than him, a full twelve years old, and by the time he got married, the family was catching up with sports, not to mention anything valuable! also caused them to suffer with it, and Ye Hua was not happy in his heart.

It's been more than ten years, and I'm still thinking about it.

That is, the sister-in-law is magnanimous! Otherwise, this family doesn't have to be turned upside down.