41-50

2021-02-21 Author: Ukiyo-e-Luhua

Chapter 41 Qian

As soon as

Fang Xiaohui went out, she hurriedly went to the Song family.

She's not going to let things get out of hand.

His parents are not the kind of people who feel sorry for their daughter.

Besides, she is not someone's biological daughter.

Now people don't destroy the heavens and the earth for their own sake.

............

Jiang Xiaoxiao followed Fan Xiuying to buy something.

A big bag of stuff.

I bought more than a dozen catties of cotton alone.

There is not a single cotton ticket left in their house, and Fan Xiuying borrowed several of them.

"Mom, okay, I almost got that basin kettle or something, don't buy it, I can't bring it on the road, especially if the kettle is bumped on the road, it will be broken when the time comes, and I can't use it if I bring it, so I might as well buy it after I get to the village." No matter how poor the village is, there is always a supply and marketing cooperative. She's

going to die of exhaustion.

Her mother couldn't wait to move the entire supply and marketing cooperatives home for her, and she recognized the soap, shampoo and so on.

These things are inevitable, but you can not buy other things or not.

She knew that on the train to the countryside, it was crowded with people, crowded with people, and people were crowded.

Just her little things, maybe they will be lost on the road by then.

She has space.

But those who met together on the road were revolutionary comrades-in-arms who would get along for a long time in the future.

When people look at them empty-handed, and suddenly conjure up so many things, don't you tell people plainly that you have a problem here?

She's not stupid.

Fan Xiuying was also worried when her daughter said it.

yes, there are so many things that are needed.

How can this kid hold so many things in such a small body? Besides, I also need someone to take care of me on the way, and I can't say if I will lose my things at that time, so I might as well prepare some money for my daughter.

The two of them finally returned home, and Fan Xiuying saw that her daughter Fang Xiaohui was not at home, the house was empty, and there was no one.

So he closed the door, pulled his daughter into his room, closed the curtains, and closed the door.

"Mom, what are you doing here? Do you want to be a thief?

Jiang Xiaoxiao was so tired that he was about to be paralyzed.

Because there are more people who have to go to the countryside recently, in the supply and marketing cooperatives, the department stores are almost crowded, crowded with people, squeezed in and squeezed out, what is needed is physical strength, and this kind of physical work can not be borne by ordinary people.

This body is not like in the previous life, after a long period of hard work, it has been trained to be steel and iron, and now it is delicate.

"You kid can talk nonsense."