201-220

Chapter 201 Buy a ticket to see her daughter

Jiang Laoshi was also impatient.

"This girl, I know that she can get into trouble, how can she run into the mountains? It's all primeval forest over there, and if you run into it, if you meet jackals, tigers and leopards, what's the matter? No, I'm going to buy a train ticket, I have to go and see, this girl doesn't have anyone in front of her, it's not good.

Jiang was really worried.

Fan Xiuying grabbed the person.

"You buy two train tickets, I'll check them out too. I haven't seen Xiaoxiao for more than half a year, and I don't know what this girl is like now.

When Jiang honestly heard this, he was a little hesitant in his heart.

"One ticket is 12 dollars and five. The two of us are a month's salary.

How can you not feel sorry for this money, if you save the 12 yuan and five alone, you can buy a lot of things for your daughter.

Fan Xiuying glared, "Your daughter doesn't have brains, why don't you have brains?" What did your daughter do with this ginseng? Decoration? You can just go and change one, and our travel expenses will come out. If you want a girl, I don't want a girl?

Otherwise, buy a train ticket and I'll go! You stay at home.

Fan Xiuying poked Jiang Laoshi's head hard.

Jiang honestly rubbed his head and said in a curtive manner.

"I'd better go, you're a woman on the way. What should I do if something happens? Okay, okay, I won't talk about it, let's go together.

When he saw his daughter-in-law's vicious eyes, he immediately put out the fire.

Spend money, spend money, it's better to spend money than to worry about it at home.

Besides, my daughter has never been away from them for so long, and I really panicked, this money is worth it.

Jiang Laoshi went out to buy a ticket.

Fan Xiuying looked at the ginseng, although she said that the ginseng was going to be sold, but she was not willing to give it up.

The daughter sent this thing back, definitely not for them to sell, probably because she wanted to stay at home, in case of emergency in the future.

Fan Xiuying thought about it, there are two old people in the family, plus her mother-in-law, these are three old people.

In the future, if something happens, this is a life-saving thing, and it looks like it has to be put away.

In fact, they didn't miss that much money for buying tickets, and they had a lot of money when they sold those gold bars.

The two ginsengs were locked in the cupboard.

I haven't seen my daughter for a long time, so I must bring my daughter something delicious.

Fan Xiuying hurriedly thought about doing something.

Fang Xiaohui entered the door.

Fang Xiaohui?!

That's right, that Jiang family's biological daughter.

Fang Xiaohui was very smart, and at that time she was afraid that she would replace Fang Peizhong and go to the countryside, so Fang Xiaohui found the Song family.

Song Mohuan, the third eldest member of the Song family, is the fiancé of the Song family she picked up.

cried and told Song Mohuan about her suffering, and said that she was pitiful.