𝗶𝘃.

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗛𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗺
𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵

"Wake up, mama." He whispered, shaking Jai'Leana so she could wake up. After a few seconds, she woke up and recollected, she got up out the bed with him following. They walked to the double sinks so they could take care of their oral hygiene and skin care.

After doing that, they took turns in the shower. Once they got out they got dressed, and headed downstairs to the garage. Today they were going to Legend's house to met up, then go to the Annual New Years Celebration, taking one car then coming back.

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝘆 𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘅 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 played through the speakers of Hakeem's car. He turned his radio up, once he got to red light.
"Each day through my window I watch her as she passes by. I say to myself, 'You're such a lucky guy'." He sung along, holding his fake microphone and singing into it. "To have a girl like her is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellows in the world, she belongs to me" Jai'Leana sung, once Hakeem pointed the fake microphone to her.

"But it was just my imagination runnin' away with me it was just my imagination runnin' away with meee." They sung together, the light turning green allowing him to make his left turn. Jai reached over and turned the radio down a little bit. The music continued to play in the background as they pulled into the driveway of Legend's house.

Hakeem killed the engine, got out and walked around to Jai'Leana's side where she was fixing her hair. "Do I look good?" She asked him. "Yes. You look absolutely beautiful, as always." He reassured her, grabbing her hand and helping her down out the car.

"Thank you baby." She smiled giving him a soft peck on the lips. "I know we bothered y'all about getting together, but now y'all gettin on my damn nerves." Silas said, as he stepped out of his car and walked over to the passenger side door to let a pregnant Kalani out the car.

"Hii pooh." Kalani exclaimed giving Jai'Leana a hug. "Hii boo, and hi neicey pooh." Jai said leaning down to give Lani's stomach a kiss. "Unt unt, first you took my title as a uncle to MY mothafuckin nephew." Silas said, causing them to laugh.

"Boy you will be ok." Lani laughed, giving hima soft peck on the cheek. He smiled like a little boy who was given 10 lollipops, and skipped into Legend's house. "That gay ass nigga." Hakeem laughed walking into the house, holding Jai's hand with Kalani walking infront of them.

𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗳𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱⤵

Everyone was now sitting in Legend's living room. Some girls sitting on their boyfriend's lap. "Guys." Raja said, catching everyone's attention. "Should we go get lunch before we go to the fair cause it doesn't start till about 7:00 and it 4:00 right now." She said, causing everyone to think about it before agreeing.

Hakeem tapped a sleeping Jai'Leana on her shoulder to wake her up. Her body jerked slightly, causing him to become concerned.

Is she ok? He thought.

Soon, after a few more taps, she woke up. "What's going on?" She asked, rubbing the sleep out her eyes. "We're going to Texas Roadhouse before the fair, cmon." He explained, as she stood up and popped a stick of gum in her mouth.

They walked out the house, Hakeem locking the door from inside, and towards his car. He unlocked the doors, opened hers and held her hand to help her into the truck. Once she was fully inside, he pecked her lips and walked around to his side.

𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲⤵

"How many?" The hostess asked eyeing Hakeem. Even though they left the house later than everyone else, they still got here first. "10 please." He told her. "You ok mama?" He asked Jai'Leana. She nodded her head softly while he leaned down and kissed her forehead.