𝗶.

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁

Dear heavenly father, I want to start off this prayer by thanking you for allowing me to wake up this morning. I want to thank you for my apartment, and just the blessings you've given me because I know there are people living worse than me. I ask that you take me to and from Silas and Kalani's house Lord. Along with everyone else making their way there Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

"Amen." She repeated out loud. Buckling her seatbelt she grabbed her phone to connect it to her car. Soon, All Falls Down x Kanye West, played through her speakers. She backed out of the parking spot, and pulled out the parking garage of her apartment complex. "I say fuck the police. That's how I treat em we but our way outta jail, but we can't buy freedom." She rapped along to the song.

A few minutes later, she was pulling into the driveway of Si and Lani's house seeing she was the last person to arrive. She opened her door, getting out and going to the back door to get the H.E.B bag that had potato salad, plastic spoons and forks, some cupcakes, and a cheesecake for her and Keem. She grabbed her bag since it was also a sleep over.

Meanwhile, in the house. Keem sat on the couch scrolling on insta coming across Jai's most recent post.

 Keem sat on the couch scrolling on insta coming across Jai's most recent post

@theofficial.jai: i only accept apologies in cash
Liked by woah.silas and 7k others
Comments⤵
Random gahh damn
@stunna.raja: ️✂️✂️
↘@theofficial.jai: getcho gay ass on😂
@lexissbae_: big sis
@theofficial.jai: love you gurl💋

She's so fuckin' pretty he thought

Soon he was snapped out of his trance hearing the door open. Turning his phone off, looking up towards Jai as she walked into the kitchen to set the items down. He got back on his phone, going to tiktok to catch up on all the new tiktok she sent him.

After a few minutes, Jai walked into the living room and sat down next to him. "Hii babes." She smiled, causing him to turn his phone off and give her all of his attention. "Hi mamas." He smiled back. "You ok?" He asked her as she placed her head on his shoulder. "Yea. I'm just tired. I have an exam the first day back after break, so I've been studying non-stop." She sighed.

Jai'Leana was in school to be a marine biologist. She's loved animals, mainly water animals, since she was little. "Well, at least you get to take a break for two days." He answered. She sighed once more before lifting her head off his shoulder. "I'm bouta go put my bags up." She stood up. "You wanna come?" She asked him, while stretching and holding down her shirt.

"Yea mama. I'll come" He stood up, following behind her. They walked upstairs to the room that they would be sharing. They walked into the room, and sat their bags down. "Get up and shower so we can take a nap Keem." She said as he laid on the bed. "I already did mama" He responded. His voice being muffled by the pillow. She nodded and grabbed her bag so she could shower.