𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝘁: 𝗷𝗮𝗶'𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲

𝗷𝗮𝗶'𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲
𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝗷𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗵
17𝗸 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀 14𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀

"Heyyy my munchkins. Welcome back to my channel. I'm Jai'Leana Sincere, for those who didn't know. If you're new here, welcome, but if you're returning, HIII." Jai'Leana said into her camera. Jai'Leana is a full time social media influencer.

"Today I'm doing a sunday reset video. So today is Saturday, January fifth, and right now I'm getting ready to go to target and a few other places, but first I'm going to study because I have an exam coming up for my marine biology class. So I'll get back to y'all when I'm done." She said, turning her camera off then standing up to get her books and macbook.

"Oh shit." She exclaimed, remembering that she wanted to record a montage of her studying. She turned her camera back on and set it on her desk tripod to where it would see what she was doing. She lit her Champagne Toast candle and opened her macbook.

"Thank you Lord, I'm finally done." She said pausing the clip, taking her camera of the tripod, made sure she looked good then press record once again. "I'm done with my studying." She said, moving around her room, placing things in her purse.

"And I'm getting ready to leave the house, and go run my errands." She paused pulling her phone out going to her notes and going to her to-do list for today. "Today, I have to go to Target, Bath and Body Works, and Joann's. I'm still debating if I want to go a Bath and Body Works in a mall or not." Showing the list to the camera.

"But yea, enough ranting. Let's go."

𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀⤵

Jai'Leana parked her car, and killed the engine before stepping out her car and locking the doors. She placed her keys in her purse and walked into Starbuck.

Walking out of the establishment, she unlocked her car doors and got inside, locking them immediately after she was fully inside. "Secured the bag." She smiled, cringing afterwards. "Alright, now we're headed to the mall. I decided that I would just go to the mall, cause I have an order at Foot Locker, so I'm gonna do that." She grabbed her phone going to Spotify.

"Lemme put y'all on real quick." She said, as 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗸 (𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱) 𝘅 𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 played through her car. "I THINK I WANNA GO BACK TA SCHOOL A HAVE MY LOCKER FULL OF PICTURES OF YOU." She screamed, before turning her camera off. She started her car, and backed out the parking spot.

𝗠𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆🫶🏾🤎 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹..
𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 | 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲

"Hi baby." Jai'Leana smiled at Hakeem, through the phone once the call connected. Hakeem smiled, "Hi mama, you recording today?" He asked remembering that she told him she wanted to put another video out before next week.

"Yes, do you wanna say hi?" She asked, he smiled and nodded. Telling him to 'hold on', she grabbed her camera and turned it on. "Hey y'all. So I'm not at our destination-"

"Big ass word." Hakeem laughed in the background, causing Jai'Leana to do the same. "Shut up... But anywho as I was saying." She said, once their laughter died down. "I'm not at the mall yet but there is someone that wants to say hi to y'all." She finished, turning the camera towarda him.

"Hey guysss, it's ya boy Hakeem here." He said, playing with his invisible 30'' inch buss down. "What tha fuck are you doing?" Jai'Leana laughed. "I'm mockin you, but can you come pick me up, I wanna go with you."