𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗝𝗮𝗶'𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗛𝘂𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

"Good morning mommy" 7-year-old Jai'Leana said while hugging her 2-year-old brother Layton. "Morning baby" Her mom, Tamryn, said kissing her and Layton's forehead.

"Daddy told me to wake you up because he's almost done with breakfast" Jai'leana placed her brother on the bed, getting on the bed herself. Tamryn stood from the bed, walking into the bathroom that was connected to their room.

After about five minutes, Tamryn came back out the bathroom picking Layton up placing multiple kisses all over his face. The room was filled with his sweet giggles. Once done, they all walked downstairs to the kitchen hearing her dad, Kingston, singing while putting the dishes of food on the dining room table

Hearing their footsteps, Kingston looked up to see his wife and 2 kids, causing him to smile. "Hi princess" He smiled, picking Jai'Leana giving her a kiss on the cheek. Putting her down, he walked towards Tamryn giving Layton a kiss on the cheek as well, before taking him from her arms. He leaned down a little bit kissing Tamryn, making Jai'leana gag

"Eww, that's nasty" she gagged "now mommy has the cooties" she mugged. They both laughed at her, walking towards the table sitting down. "You ready to go to school, Jai?" Her mother asked while serving her pancakes, bacon, and eggs

"Yes mommy, I get to see Kalani, Kasani, and Raja today." She exclaimed with a big smile on her face causing her parents to mirror her smile. Today was Jai's first day of first grade. She was excited to see what she would learn.

"Cmon y'all let's go" Kingston called from the living room, once they were done eating. They all left out the house and walked towards the car. Kingston opened Jai's door, helping her into the car.

"I wanna buckle my own seatbelt today." She smiled. Kingston nodded, allowing her to do so. Standing there to watch her, just incase she needed help. Once she buckled it, she beamed up at her dad. He gave her a high five before closing her door and going to the drivers side

"You guys ready?" Kingston asked while looking back at Layton and Jai. They both nodded. Tamryn handed Jai her phone so she could play music. Soon, After the Love Is Gone x Earth, Wind and Fire. "Girl whatcu know bout this" Kingston said while turning up the radio. They sung along, on the way to drop Layton of at their grandma's house.

"Hi, my babies" Leana smiled giving the two a hug. "I missed y'all so much" Leana was 44 and looked no older than 30. Tamryn and Kingston had Jai'leana at the ages of 17 and 18. While Leana had Tamryn at 21.

Grabbing Layton's car seat, Leana took it in the house and sat it on the couch, taking him out and bouncing him around. After saying their goodbyes, the three of them walked outside to the car so that Jai could be dropped off.

Once they were all in the car and buckled in, Kingston backed out the drive way. Driving down the street there was a green light. The other light had just turned red. "Baby! Watch out" Tamryn screamed, the car hit them causing them to flip.

Sadly, on that day neither Tamryn nor Kingston survived while Jai'leana was in a coma for 2 and a half years.

▪▫▪▫▪

"Cmon Jai, wake up" Leana shook her. Jai'Leana was now 15 and in her freshmen year of highschool. After her parents died, her and Layton stayed with Leana.

"I'm up granny" Jai said while rolling her eyes. "Watch yo tone and get outa bed" Leana mumbled, while walking out her room. Leana closed the door, going to wake Layton up. Jai got out of bed and walked into her connected bathroom to start on her hygiene.