𝗶𝗶𝗶.

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗝𝗮𝗶'𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗮
@ 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗻𝗶𝗰

He grabbed her hand and helped her step into his truck. Once she was secure, he gave her a soft peck on her lips. He walked around the car to the driver side and got in. The engine roared as he started the car, and backed out of the parking space.

He handed her his phone to play some music soon 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗗𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗗𝗼 𝘅 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 played on the radio. Hakeem looked over at her and smiled. They had the same exact music taste, which they both knew, but sometimes still, the music she picks surprises him. And vice versa. They listened to the Temptation for a little longer, before they pulled into the park.

Omg this is so cuteee. Jai'Leana thought, seeing the picnic he set up. Tears filled her eyes as he drove closer and parked the car.

She felt stuck, no one has ever put such thought into her. Even though it was something so simple, she still loved it. He got out the car and walked to her side, opening her door. Seeing her tears he slightly frowned, he never meant to make her cry. "No, don't cry mama. What's wrong?" He asked picking her up out the truck, holding her under her thighs, causing her to wrap her arms and legs around his neck and waist.

"Nothing" she smiled at him as he wiped her tears. "I love it, bubba. It's so pretty." She kissed his cheek. "I wanted it to be special for you." He smiled, wiping the rest of her tears off her cheeks before kissing both of them and her nose. He placed her down and grabbed her hand, leading her to the picnic.

"Let's take some pictures" she said going to her camera. They posed and took the pictures and once they were finished she went on Instagram and posted the only one that had his face hidden.

 They posed and took the pictures and once they were finished she went on Instagram and posted the only one that had his face hidden

𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗽𝗲▶

@theofficial

@theofficial.jai: never had to do too much
Liked by keemnotfound and 20k others
Comments:
@random: who that is??
@kxntrxll: that better be @keemnotfound
@woah.silas: exactly
@theofficial.jai: it is y'all don't worry