Chapter 3 Superman Is here

Start from the beginning

And the invader wasn't Darkseid himself, but apparently Stepphenwolf.

Zack Snyder's Justice league, then? Also, no.

Superman never died. Meaning, Superman hasn't come face to face with Doomsday yet. Another changed fact, Shazam was present.

So yeah, definitely an AU. Other possibilities are the Young justice universe, Teen Titans universe or maybe the Evil Superman universe.

Does it matter much? Nope.

Not in the slightest. Apart from satisfying his curiosity, he never truly cared what universe he was in. If there was a definite storyline, then perhaps he would try to see if there was anything he could use to his advantage.

Never mind. The Hall of Justice was still in DC, though. This was also one of those things that hardly changed, no matter what universe you were in.

There was a possibility that the big event today would happen in DC instead of metropolis today, but the possibility was rather slim.

"So I'll stay in metropolis for now". He thought to himself as he turned away from the window.

While the sunrise was quite a sight, and the bustling city was... enlightening, his interest had faded.

He passed by the bedside and walked towards the bathroom.

"According to human aesthetics, my features should be considered quite attractive, I suppose?" Standing in front of a mirror, he looked at the exposed flesh of his naked upper body.

Packed with six-pack abs and gorgeous fair skin, his upper body looked like it had been crafted by a god's hands.

Well, he was a godlike being in a way (small G's)

Streamlined muscles with a muscular physique leaning more towards the leaner side.

Bright purple eyes, chiseled jawline, sword shaped eyebrows and rather delicate smooth skin, his features were nothing short of handsome and arousingly attractive.

At least that's what he thought as he placed his right hand on his chin while tilting his neck lightly.

There was slight admiration in his eyes as he looked at his form. After all, he had spent Apex energy to create what he deemed to be a perfect physique.

As for the repercussions of his thoughtless actions which the newly sentient energy being had not yet come to perfectly understand or predict, by making himself a close version of Adonis, that was a tale for the future.

After all, although he was sentient, he was still only twenty years old in conscious existence.

"So it'll be perfect for today's act". He thought to himself as he dressed himself in the same clothes he wore the day before.

Why not just conjure up new clothes, you ask? It costs energy.

Plus, if you're wondering why ordinary clothes cost 5 Apex energy units, they are bulletproof, temperature resistant and quite comfortable as well.

Putting on his clothes, he looked at the rather pleasing tattoos on his arm.

[Remaining Energy Units: 53013 Units]

Well over one thousand, five hundred energy units had been deducted from the original number.

He had used one hundred plus to look into the future, which provided an event helping him to begin working on his goals.

As for the remaining one thousand, five hundred. How do you think he disappeared from the crash site to Metropolis in the blink of an eye?

"Speaking of the crash site, the government is probably analyzing the hole right now". He said to himself with a raised eyebrow before chuckling slightly.