Ji Yan looked over lightly and saw that it was Feng Yimo.
  Ji Yan looked away lightly.
  After the initial surprise, Feng Yimo gradually fell into anger. His eyes were as cold as if he wanted to cut someone into pieces.
  Feng Yimo was not angry with Ji Yanqing. He checked Ji Yanqing's wounds gently and carefully.
  There was no culprit in this incident, so he had no way to chop the other person with a knife, which made him even more angry and unable to vent the unwilling anger in his heart.
  After checking the wound, Ji Yanqing asked Ji An and Ji Le next to him to lie down and sleep on the grounds that they were sleepy.
  Ji Yan closed his eyes and remained motionless as soon as he lay down. Ji An and Ji Le stared at him for a while and slowly fell asleep.
  After a long time, after confirming that the two little guys were asleep, Ji Yan opened his eyes lightly.
  As soon as he opened his eyes, he met a pair of black eyes staring at him quietly.
  "Don't die—"
  Ji Yan kissed Feng Yimo on the lips before he could finish his words.
  After the kiss ended, Feng Yimo remained silent.
  There was a hint of fish belly white in the sky, and everyone in the camp got up before the night fell. ≡This≡work≡ is provided≡ by ≡si≡Rabbit≡.net≡≡online≡≡read≡read≡The
  corpse king sent by the old man to the Devil City and the north has not responded because they are too far apart and they cannot know. Are those corpse kings dead or simply haven't found anyone, so they can only move forward.
  After the snow melted enough for the car to drive, the car moved forward again.
  Before leaving, Xia Chenshu did not forget to mark this place. He was determined to come back and soak in the hot springs again.
  The snow on the ground melted quickly, the sun quickly became scorching, and the breeze was no longer cool.
  At around ten o'clock at noon, they had to find a place to temporarily stop and rest. The east side was hotter than the south side where they were before, and the high temperature at noon lasted longer.
  When the car started moving again at around one o'clock in the afternoon, Ji Yanqing and the three of them, who were drowsy from the heat, had not yet recovered from their trance.
  Xia Chenshu drove, but the car never walked in a straight line. Fortunately, there were no other cars around. Ji Yanqing and Lan Zi just let him go, leaning on their seats and falling asleep.
  Feng Yimo and the others have a certain resistance to heat and extreme cold, but they are sober.
  In a daze, Ji Yanqing was about to fall asleep when a loud noise suddenly came from his ears.
  When Ji Yanqing opened his eyes and looked around, the car under them had turned sideways.
  The world was turned upside down. Ji Yanqing's first reaction was to protect Ji An and Ji Le from hitting the car wall hard.
  Feng Yimo moved, Ji Yanqing protected Ji An and Ji Le, and Feng Yimo hugged Ji Yanqing.
  The car rolled on the ground for a long distance, and when it came to a stop, everyone in the car had been thrown to pieces with stars in their eyes.
  "You..." Lan Zi, who was sitting in the passenger seat, suffered a bloody head fall. She looked at Xia Chenshu, how did Xia Chenshu drive?
  "King of Corpses!" Xia Chenshu unbuckled his seat belt and searched for guns throughout the carriage.
  Lan Zi suddenly came to her senses and quickly raised the gun in her arms.
  At the same time, tremors and roars came from the front.
  Ji Yanqing looked out through the gap in the car window. His pupils shrank when he saw clearly what was going on outside.
  Five corpse kings walked out from behind a small forest ahead. They were all in animal form. The one at the front was completely black. It was shaped like a cheetah and had a strong body. It was the one that had knocked over their car just now.
  The other four corpse kings behind it were obviously headed by it.
  They are the corpse kings of Tianzhuo.
  "Roar!" Black Panther rushed towards the vehicle.
  It was huge and powerful, and if it stepped on it, the entire car, as well as Ji Yanqing and several people in the car, would be shattered to pieces.
  The old man's subordinate, the Corpse King, pounced from the side and knocked it away.
  The car was on its back, the windows were shattered, and the car was full of debris. Ji Yan quickly helped Ji An and Ji Le out with one hand and climbed out of the car window at the same time.