251-255

He underestimated the other party. The other party could not only read the map but also use the walkie-talkie.
  The man in the suit followed Ji Yanqing's gaze and looked at the walkie-talkie in his hand. His gloomy face had muscles twisted.
  From time to time, there would be some noise from the walkie-talkie. Underneath the noise were constant roars and whimpering. The other end of the walkie-talkie was on Feng Yimo's side.
  If Ji Yanqing guessed correctly, the group of humanoid corpse kings being chased by Feng Yimo should be subordinates of the man in front of him.
  Now they have become bait for the man in suit in front of him, and have become his scapegoats.
  "Kill him." The man in the suit threw away the walkie-talkie in his hand as if he was throwing away some disgusting garbage.
  As he finished speaking, a dozen mutated creatures the size of ordinary dogs quickly ran out from the end of the street on one side.
  Shrinking the body is not only the ability of the black beast and the badger-shaped corpse king, but also the ability of all the three-evolved beast-shaped corpse kings, but most of them don't bother to do this, because the huge body can better display their power. strength.
  The beast-shaped corpse kings are all chasing powerful power.
  Those corpse kings quickly enlarged in size and occupied the entire street in an instant.
  All the corpse kings lowered their heads and looked down at Ji Yanqing in front of the man in the suit. Their eyes were bloodshot and scarlet, with murderous intent in their eyes.
  Facing the huge figures that covered the sky and the sun, Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi quickly approached Ji Yanqing, with their backs facing the corpse kings.
  Ji An and Ji Le also approached Ji Yanqing.
  Ji Yanqing took a deep breath in the extreme depression, and then shouted with all his strength, "Feng Yimo!" The
  human voice was completely different from the roaring voice of the corpse king beast. It was crisp and bright, and it penetrated half of the city in an instant.
  Hearing Ji Yan's angry shouting, the man in the suit and Xia Chenshu were stunned.
  The next moment, the man in a suit who had the absolute upper hand sneered, "Do you think he can come here?"
  Although Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi wanted to stand by Ji Yanqing's side, they were speechless at this moment.
  As if he heard some joke, the man's eyes became colder and colder, "He will never be able to find me." He
  can't defeat Feng Yimo, but Feng Yimo will never try to kill him. The worst is that they, Tianzhuo and the God of Death, will divide the world equally. , see who can survive who.
  As soon as he finished speaking, the man in the suit walked towards the corner ahead without hesitation to leave.
  This time he lost and let Ji Yanqing find him, but he would never be caught next time.
  Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi's faces instantly darkened. They were about to shoot. This was not just a battle between corpse kings, it was also related to the future of mankind.
  As soon as they moved, the corpse kings next to them started to move, and those corpse kings pounced on them.
  "Stop!" Ji Le immediately took action, but he was alone, and beside him were three zombie kings who had evolved three times. He could only control five or six of them at most.
  Seeing that countless minions were about to fall and death was coming, everyone held their breath in the darkness.
  "Bang!" Something flew out of the alley at the end and hit the opposite building hard, making the wall of the opposite building dent.
  Building debris flew and the sound was shocking.
  Everyone stopped during the movement and looked over there.
  The man in a suit who just ran towards that side was sliding down the wall. His bloody face was full of disbelief in his eyes, "You..."
  Feng Yimo, covered in blood, walked out from the end of the alley.
  Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi's minds went blank for a moment.
  "How is it possible..." The man in the suit fell to the ground, with several broken bones in his body. His eyes were filled with disbelief. Was his guess wrong?
  Feng Yimo actually knows the road, was he just pretending before?
  "He is the leader of Tianzhuo." Ji Yanqing said immediately.
  Feng Yimo is indeed a road addict. The walk from where they live to the county town is only more than 200 meters. Ji Yanqing often sees him wandering around, but Feng Yimo is right about one thing. No matter what the situation He could always find him.
  Feng Yimo doesn't need to know the road, he just knows it.
  Feng Yimo couldn't find the person, so he just found it for him.
  003.
  Feng Yimo glanced coldly at the group of corpse kings surrounding Ji Yanqing, then looked at the man in the suit.
  Fighting all the way, Feng Yimo's body was covered with blood, which also made him feel evil.
  Even though Feng Yimo said nothing despite the blood all over his body, even though there was no obvious emotion in his eyes, his eyes were still scary.
  "We can cooperate..." the man in the suit said.
  Feng Yimo didn't care what he said at all, he quickly moved towards the opponent with the long knife in his hand.
  He moved so fast that before Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi had time to react, a gap had been cut in the wall behind the man in the suit.
  The man in the suit dodged, but Feng Yimo moved too quickly. He only had time to throw himself to the ground in a panic, his knees broken.