•prologue•

I can't take hold of my smile, I bite my lips in excitement and astonishment. I clutch my yellow sun dress hard as I take my seat beside my almighty bias. I didn't expect them to be my seatmate. Their eyes were on me as I made myself comfortable on the cold blue seat of the aeroplane.

I glanced at them to discover, them already darting. I smiled bowing, and as gentlemen they are they returned the polite gesture.

Awkwardness filled my body as I sat there doing nothing besides breathing in their perfume and the same air as them, dam that's intoxicating, I began gnawing on my nails as I was too apprehensive to even move a single muscle.
'come on Jia! They won't eat you!' I soothed my anxious self as I controlled my unsteady breathing. I yank my phone off my bag to distract my fan-girl ass from screaming and rending their precious ear out.

'hey miss, Are you an army?' his beautiful voice rang into my ears like a wedding bell. I deliberately spun my head to my right, his beautiful dark brown eyes met mine, and my heartbeat rang out loud like I was about to have a beautiful heart attack.

'y-yes' I mentally stabbed myself with a pink spoon for stammering. His complexion lights up as he beamed. Making my heart weak.

'I guessed it right haha' he said in his heavy voice, making me gulp. I just want to moan! Can I moan?? Please? Taking notice of Taehyung's excitement his teammates veered around examining me, making me poop in my pant.

'How?' I questioned confused and ashamed considering if they took notice of my nervous ass and assumed I'm their psycho fan who wanted to shriek and hug the shit out of them.

'Your phone cover' his long slender finger pointed towards my phone case, it was lavender coloured with Bt12 characters on it. 'oh!' I chucked kinda embarrassed

'And you have Tata's kitchen on your backpack' he added, now all seven stunning stares were on me. They were smiling and seemed sort of delighted at the fact that I'm an army.

'nice to meet you!!' an overly excited voice filled the stillness making me smile immediately. Hobi waved lightly leaning forward to greet me, I waved back giggling not able to control that weak pick-me girl taking over me.

'what's your name miss?' Namjoon raised a question, I slapped my head lightly at the fact that my stupid self had forgotten to introduce myself.

'I'm Jiya, Jiya Agarwal I'm your biggest fan, sir, I m-mean fan of all of you' I snickered covering my face to stop myself from blabbering. They cracked up, making me smile too.

'Nice to meet you jiya. Thank you for stannig us, it's a delight' jimin let out with his big smile, earning my gut to twist in bliss. Heat voyaged up to my face making it cherry red because of the blush, I bowed thrilled.

Before I could utter more words, letting them know how much they have changed my life with their music and them being the biggest part of my life, turbulence hit the plane hard, making me stumble on my seat, forcing me to lose my balance and about land on my butt hard, but a large hand grabbed my bicep pulling me back on my seat. The light of the plane flickered and chaos filled the plane.

'be careful!! Hold tight Jiya!!' Taehyung let out, I grasped the seat handles tight making my palms go white, but I was too frightened to give a fuck. One after another turbulence hit the plane, with the public screaming and crying out loud.

'What's happening?' Jungkook spoke out.

Suddenly the power was cut out, and darkness filled the plane, screaming filled the place, and all the luggage fell off the deck, some landing on the floor and some injuring the passengers. I tugged my head low, resting it on my thighs. Tears rolled down as I cried out loud terrified.

'what the fuck is happening??? Am I going to die???'