Chapter 9

Sunflare: "We heard you needed help."

Who are the Flame Pirates again?

The Flame Pirates consist of Accelion, Fangfire, twins Sunbeam and Sunflare,  Spitfire, FireRex, Firefox, Charchick, FlameBat, Hotstreak, Lavanna, and their captain. Heatblast.

Now, the Flame Pirates are here to help. Except they only accept any payment if they'd help.

With that, the battle to save Queen Blizzanna is far from over. But, look over there!

Cheetor: "The Glacier Pirates? But how?"

Ice Fang: "You didn't think we stay behind and let you and Flame Pirates have all the fun?"

Now, the Maximals, Flame Pirates, and the Glacier Pirates are ready to take the fight to the Ice Hunters.

Meanwhile, the Ice Hunters have captured Queen Blizzanna, Fluffles, and Sled.

Sir Fangar: "Wake up, your majesty."

Sled: "What do you want with us, you fiend!"

Sir Fangar: "You're gonna have to find out. After we freeze the Maximals, not to mention the Pirates, we'll have our own Frozen Kingdom! And, we have the previous Snow Queen and the Ice King to thank for giving you your powers."

QB: "Wait, who are you talking about?"

Maula: "Oh, Sir Fangar. Y'all didn't tell them?"

Then, Sir Fangar reveals a secret about Queen Blizzanna.

Sir Fangar: "You see, you were born to the previous Snow Queen, Glacianna, and the Ice King. Fact is: You were born to the captain and the first mate of the Glacier Pirates!"

QB: "I'm the daughter of pirates? That can't be. THAT A LIE!!!!"

Fluffles: "Your Majesty!"

Sled: "Please, calm down!"

Upset by the news, Blizzanna loses control and starts freezing the entire hideout.

Then, the Maximals, Flame Pirates, and the Glacier Pirates arrive at the scene, but something's happening to Queen Blizzanna!

Ice King: "Blizzanna?"

Glacianna: "It can't be!"

Optimus Primal: "We're too late."