I let go of her hands and I look at the ring on my left hand. This ring was to tie our love together. It should that we were together that our love could never be broken. I take the ring of my finger and I pushed Krism to the bed. She looks at me confused as I threw something at her. She looks at the thing and her eyes widen.

"Minxy," she said and I just stood out of the door way.

"Get the fuck out now," I said crossing my hands.

She could see that I wasn't budging, and she got up and changed. The man followed in her footsteps and got out faster than she did. When she was done she slowly started walking to the door and look at me one more time. She was about to say something but I had glared at her making her finally leave.

When I heard the door finally close, I finally broke. I went to my knees and I could feel tears falling down my face. I can't believe we did that to me. I couldn't believe that she'd cheat on me. I thought we were happy.

Was everything she has told me was a lie. Did she really love me in the first place. I couldn't believe it I didn't want to believe it. I felt an urge come on and I went to my bathroom. I looked through the the cupboard and I had found what I was looking for.

My blade. I went back to my room and I put the blade on my wrist. I then made a quick slash and I could see the blood start to form. Did that felt good. I haven't done this in a while. I was about to make another when I heard Skype going off in my computer. I got up and I checked to see who it is.

LittleChillyWilly is calling

I smile at the name and I answer it. I don't even realize that face cam is on until I see Chilled's face. His eyes are widen and his mouth is open. I wonder what he's doing until I realized. I didn't turn face cam off.

"Uh hi Minx," he said looking down.

"Hi Chilled," I mumbled not really in the mood to talk.

"What's wrong," he said and I just shook my head.

"There's something wrong because your crying," he said and I cursed myself for not wiping away the tears.

"Please tell me Minx I'm here for you," he said and I looked into his eyes.

I can see he's telling the honest truth and I can see he's really worried about me.

"Krism she cheated on me," I said and I felt a batch of new tears ready to fall down.

"Oh Minx I'm so sorry," he said and I just shook my head.

"There's nothing you could have done," I said not wanting him to feel pity for me.

"Well I'm here for you whenever you need," he said smiling at me.

I don't know why but I actually feel grateful that he's here with me. I think I actually need someone to keep me supported.

"Do you think you could come to England," I said and his eyes widen.

"Oh okay I'll be over in the next flight," he said and I nod.

He ended the call and I look back to the blade in my hand. I quickly go back to the bathroom and I put it away. I wrapped my wrist in a gauze and I left the bathroom. I decided to sleep in the guest bedroom. Mine just reminds me of the deed.

~Time Skip to the Next Day~

Krism had finally came to pick up her stuff. I didn't sleep much last night so I had decided to pack up her stuff for her. I left them all in the living room. She tried to talk me back into letting her stay with me but I didn't want too.

My Youtuber One Shots (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें