Entry 1 ~𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵~

Author: MeeYAH2008

Genre: Historical, Romance, Humour

Word count: 2587

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Once upon a time, there was a knight named...

JONATHAN

Almost EVERYONE was obsessed with him, especially Maya and Kate the CCP (Cute, Cool & Popular) Princesses.

But Jonathan had only one in mind, Samantha.

Samantha was a maid and archeress and Jonathan thought that was So cool.

But Samantha WOULD NOT wear any dresses and that's why Maya & Kate HATED her!

But TBH, Jonathan was spoiled.

His servant Noah did almost everything for him, brushing his hair and teeth and putting his clothes on. But Samantha was also there sometimes and cleaned people's (especially Jonothan's) feet! When she does that Maya and Kate spy with jealousy.

Kate was so sad and lonely that she bought a cow to comfort her. But it turned out that the cow was a milking cow! So Kate had to hire the Milk Man.

When the Milk Man came he was like a model in Kate's eyes. She would always watch him flick his fringe while milking the cow. And once the Milk Man was even teaching Kate how to milk the cow!

But then one day King Gary and Queen Ciara thought, "Our relatives will need to get married soon." So they called Samantha the maid and archeress, the CCP princesses, the Milk Man, Noah the servant, Jonathan the Knight, Veronika the girl Knight (Jonothan's sister), and Mija the Matchmaker.

Matchmaker Mija had to pick who would marry Veronika and Jonothan.

After a while, Mija made her decision: Jonathan would marry Kate and Veronika would marry the Milk Man!

"WHAT?!"

They were So unhappy because Kate wanted to marry the Milk Man, Maya wanted to marry Jonothan, the Milk Man wanted to marry Kate, Noah wanted to marry Mija, And Veronika wanted to marry Sean the Baker.

Jonathan HATED the idea that he'd marry Kate.

In the night he couldn't sleep AT ALL. Then he heard a knock on the door...

When he opened the door Samantha came in wearing her archery clothes. She told Jonothan that they had to go to Castlecreek to defeat a dragon there.

Jonathan agreed.

So they got ready, climbed out of Jonothan's window and went to the stable to get Jonathan's horse Chocolate.

And they rode away on Chocolate, TOGETHER!

When they reached Castlecreek a third of the village was already knocked down, burning. So Samantha and Jonathan decided to take action immediately.

When they ran into the burning village they saw the dragon.

The dragon's name was Liam and he was very fierce and his skin & hair colour was dark brown.

Chocolate was so scared of Liam the Dragon that she stood up on her back legs, making Samantha and Jonathan fall off, and she ran away.

Now only Jonathan and Samantha were left to fight Liam.

Samantha took out her wooden bow and started aiming at the dragon, but since Jonothan was richer, he took out his silver bow (even though there was no point in having one because it worked just as well as the basic wooden bow, one could even say worse).