15;- ꒰ °view ꒱

-'๑'-

"you have a brother, koro-sensei?" several students questioned left and right.

itona horibe, a transfer student, claimed that he was the yellow octopus' long-lost brother. his claims are to be proven with some evidence.

they both love sweets to an extent; they both enjoy reading adult magazines; and the most concerning one is...

they both possess tentacles.

koro-sensei wasn't fond of that similarity.

and this similarity was revealed during their battle together—which itona, unfortunately, lost to.

"finding out is pointless. after all, everything you aspire to know will be gone once i blow up the earth." the teacher said with a wicked face.

a few months have passed and it was surely noticeable.

"the room is so hot without an ac..." a few students whined.

"but we have pe today, and the pool's available!" the atmosphere lit up, only to be gloomy again once someone reminded them that it was located in the main building.

"actually there's a small stream on the side of the mountain!" koro-sensei added, "we can go there and cool off."

indeed. he was right.

although it wasn't just a small stream, it was a whole outdoor pool. complete with a 25-meter-long course.

the students excitedly jumped in the water once they saw it.

"hey! no running by the poolside!" koro-sensei whistled.

suddenly, the place was filled with consecutive whistles from the creature—scolding every student in the area.

"nurufufu, from the start, i've assured of everyone's safety." koro-sensei smirked,

"KYAAA!" he shrieked, feeling the splashed water on his face which took an effect immediately—swelling his face.

this was a lightbulb moment for everyone once they realize that water is one of his weaknesses.