11;- ꒰ °rank ꒱

-'๑'-

"it's unbelievable a professional sniper gave up on koro-sensei, don't you think?" kaede uttered,

"i mean, that's on him. i guess he realized he can't do it." [first name] replied.

the two were currently using the arcade machines to play their desired games.

"you're so good at this, kanzaki!" sugino enthusiastically said, his eyes visibly turning into stars.

"i've never thought you'd be the type to play games, kanzaki." okuda chirped,

"well, it's something i've never shared with anyone so..." kanzaki calmly replied, eyes still focused to the game she's playing.
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
"kaede, i'll just fetch a drink on the vending machine outside. i also need to take a breather so i'll see you later." the [hair color]-haired girl announced. kaede, in reply, nodded her head as reassurance.

after this exchange, [first name] exited the room and walked on the hallway to reach the vending machine.

she took out a change and picked out the strawberry milk as her drink.

it's been a long and exhausting day for everyone. one of the main reasons why [first name] wanted to have her alone time.

she sat on the grass below a mellow tree, admiring the stars that lit up the sky.

'damn, i miss my cat.' she thought before drinking from her milk carton.

"is this seat taken?" a voice uttered,

"oh? no, it's not." the girl replied,

"may i seat then?"

"yeah. feel free."
‎ ‎

"yuma," [first name] whined, dragging the last letter of his name,

"what?" isogai chuckled, warmly looking at the girl.

"i miss aiko so much."

"i'm sure she misses you too, [first name]." he replied, reassuring her,

"if i could, i would have brought her with me." she exhaled before calmly resting her head against his shoulder,

this action made isogai tense up. heat immediately rising to his face.

'so her love language is physical touch..?' he pondered randomly.
‎ ‎

"uh..."