06;- ꒰ °midterms ꒱

-'๑'-

"okay class, midterm exams are approaching.", "that being said, i shall conduct a high-speed study session during this period." koro-sensei echoed, other versions of himself can be visible throughout the whole classroom.

"ahh!" the yellow teacher exclaimed, his head suddenly looking deformed.

"karma! please do not attempt any assassinations right now as it destroys my afterimages!" he said worryingly while karma was holding out the rubber knife to his face.

"how do you even manage to make this many duplicates?" [first name] mumbled to herself, not expecting the teacher to hear it, "don't worry [first name], i also have one resting outside."

"wouldn't that be more tiring-" she deadpanned.

"what's he planning?" a student inquired, seeing koro-sensei move stuff from the free land behind their old campus.

"irina-sensei.", "i'd like to ask you something. as a professional assassin."

"what is it suddenly?" she replied, confused.

"whenever you do your job, do you only have 1 plan prepared?"

"of course not. it's part of the basics. as an assassin, you have to be prepared for every possible routes and scenarios to happen." she replied again.

"well, yours was a different scenario. just wait and for sure, one day i'll kill you!" she excitingly added.

"that's impossible.", "hey!-", "anyways, karasuma-sensei..."

"when teaching knife-work to students... is the first blow the most important?"

"it is indeed important but the upcoming ones are just as crucial."

"well then... just as the teachers said; if you can assure your next move, you're bound to be a successful assassin." he announced.

soon enough, he created a tornado. with a high chance that it was visible from the main campus.

"the ground was very uneven so i cleaned it up a bit."

"please do your best and score within the top 50 for tomorrow's tests."

"this serves as your second weapon." he stated, referring to the field he was standing on.