10;- ꒰ °rescue ꒱

-'๑'-

"try to scream. no one's going to hear you either way."

"i suggest to just save your beautiful voices." the kidnappers smirked before going near the windows for fresh air.

'fucking disgusting.' [first name] rolled an eye, a sickening feeling rising inside her stomach.

even so, she didn't stop looking for ways—for literally anything that can be of help with their current predicament.

time passed and in every second, [first name] grew more and more distressed.

"that picture shown before was you, kanzaki?" kaede confirmed, unable to find herself believing that it was indeed the person before her.

[first name] was so busy looking for a way to get out that she didn't noticed the two having a small conversation.

"oh, yeah." kanzaki replied after deeply sighing.

"my father was very strict. he wanted for me to only have excellent grades, a great job, and a good title."

"i was so pressured that i went against it."

"i changed how i looked and went some place where my identity was unknown."

"heck, now my title is 'part of the e-class'." she chuckled sadly,

"why not be a part of us?" the kidnapper eerily suggested,

"awful..." kaede whispered. unfortunately, it didn't go unnoticed by the kidnappers; leading them to mildly hurt her.

"listen up!"

"once you go back, you'll say nothing about what happened and what will happen."

"if you obey, nothing bad will happen to anyone."

the squeak of the door was heard right after, "ah, they're here!" they said enthusiastically.

"welcome!—" instead of a friendly handshake, the kidnapper was greeted by a fist on his face.

everyone's eyes widened.

"school trip guidebook, page 1243: what to do when a classmate gets kidnapped." nagisa appeared on the door, after karma, sugino, and okuda.