ENDING

TWO YEARS LATER

"Love~" Taehyun hears his girlfriend calling.

"Hm... yes love?" He responded. He turned his back seeing her girlfriend or now fiancée wearing a beautiful white gown.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"

You look beautiful Chaeryeong." Taehyun says.

"Thank you." Chaeryeong smiles.

"I went to the doctors." Chaeryeong's smile faded.

"1 month." Taehyun's heart drops.

"I have a month left and we still can't find a heart donor. They want me to get confined now too." Chaeryeong sighed.

Taehyun gave her a tight hug.

A month passed Chaeryeong only had a few days left.

Beomgyu saw Taehyun crying outside.

"How are you feeling?" Beomgyu asked.

"Me and Chaeryeong are compatible, can't i just give her my heart?" Taehyun asked.

"That's not possible, Taehyun, Chaeryeong already accepted it, She wants you to live happy." Beomgyu says Taehyun shook his head.

"Chaeryeong has everything, she has a loving family, friends and she's everything I have. I have nothing to lose... nothing but her." Taehyun cries.

"Mr. Kang?" The doctor calls.

Taehyun wiped his tears.

"We found out that... Ms. Lee is 2 months and a week pregnant. Once Ms. Lee goes we can't save a fetus that young." This made Taehyun break down more.

He was losing everything. Beomgyu hugged Taehyun tightly. "Tae... listen... I know this is all hard but.."

"But what Beomgyu? Everything will be fine? No it won't!" Taehyun cries.

A thunderstorm starts the gloomy weather continues as he continuously cry.

He ran out of the hospital.

*beeeeeppp* the last thing Taehyun saw was a bright light flashing from a car.

Beomgyu ran out. Taehyun waa barely holding on. "Whatever happens  make sure... Chaeryeong will have my heart. My Chaeryeong I'll forever live in you." That was his last words before he fell into his eternal slumber.

Time skip

"Taeri! Taejin! Come now we have to visit your dad!" Chaeryeong calls her four your old twin sons.

They walked to the cemetery. "Appa! How are you." The kids said.

Chaeryeong smiles. "Mom why is dad gone?" Taejin asked.

"Dad saved mommy, and you two, your dad is a hero." Chaeryeong responds.

Chaeryeong noticed Taeri looking at a distance.

"Taeri is something wrong?" Chaeryeong asked.

"The man is looking at us and smiling." Chaeryeong looked and no one was there.

"He looks like appa." Taejin says smiling.

Chaeryeong showed a smile but she was unable to hold back her tears. Hearing his promis on the marriage booth when they were still in college.

"I love you Chaeryeong and not even death can separate my love for you."

This is frikin underwhelming but i just had to finish it so i can focus on chaery wine