CHAPTER EIGHT

P.s
I'll be finishing the chapters fast I have few plot lines i want to make too but I'll finish this first probably the chapters will be less than 1000 words. I'll do my best to update fast.

CHAPTER EIGHT - MARRIAGE BOOTH

"So did we all agree to go together at the Foundation Day?" Yuna exclaimed looking at her eonnies.

"Well me and Taehyun are surely going." Chaeryeong smiles at the younger.

"Eonnies?" Yuna looked at the others.

"Fine, I'll be there for Chaeryeong to make sure Beomgyu is well taken care of." Ryujin sighed.

"I really don't want to see Yeonjun's face right now but since y'all seem to going, I'll just spend time with you guys." Yeji smiles.

"You two fought again?" Ryujin asked.

"I thought he said he'll change..." Yuna says in disappointment.

"We just need time.. it will get better." She sighed.

"How about you Lia eonnie?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Huh?" Lia asked.

"Will you go to the Foundation Day with us?" Yuna asked and Lia nods.

"I noticed you seem out of touched recently. Is something the matter?" Chaeryeong whispering.

"Me and Soobin are having issues." Lia sighed.

"Issues? You and Soobin oppa? That doesn't sound right, you two are the perfect couple." Chaeryeong frowned.

"It's not all perfect right.... We'll figure it out. My fear is just losing him." Lia said.

"How come you two are having issues.. i just can't believe it." Ryujin said.

"You know my family is in buisness right... just so happens that I'm dating the son of the owner of my parents rival company." Lia said.

"Us against the world thing...." Chaeryeong sighed.

"And I was told that if we don't break up I'm not getting the company and same thing goes for him... We've been trying our best to succeed and study for our parent's company and.... as much as I love him and can give everything up for him... I know how hard he worked and how much we wants to handle the company..." Lia looks down tears slowly forming.

"I'm sure you two will figure it out." The girls tried to cheer her up.

time skip

They were enjoying their time. Suddenly somone pulled Chaeryeong and Taehyun to the marriage booth.

"What? Why are we?.. you planned this didn't you?" Chaeryeong looked at Taehyun.

"I'll see you there." He said.

"Come on its starting!" Yuna says pulling her friends around.

"Taehyun? Ok the marriage booth? Who's the unlucky girl." Beomgyu jokes the girls started to chuckle.

The doors opened.  Chaeryeong waring a white dress. Walking down the aisle. Beomgyu's eyes widen about to stand up but Ryujin stopped him.

A smile forming on Taehyun's lips. The two faced each other, he fixed her hair to her ear.

"My beautiful Chaeryeong... " He smiles.

The mini ceremony started. "I would never expected to fall in love with my brother's best friend. The man of my dreams. My everything. I love you Taehyun." She smiles.

"Chaeryeong... The day we first met, I opened my eyes I thought I was dead, I saw a beautiful angel who stayed by my side during the times I was sick. I know this is just pretend. But I would also like to take this chance to promise you that someday, I will marry you, I will work hard to prove myself to you, your brother and your family. I love you Chaeryeong and not even death can separate my love for you."

"Do you Chaeryeong take Taehyun as your husband?"

"I do."

"Do you Taehyun take Chaeryeong as your wife."

"I do."

Beomgyu was about to stop this whole shenanigan but Ryujin restraints him covering his mouth...

"You may now kiss the bride."

The two kissed passionately as Ryujin continued to muffle Beomgyu's complains.