CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE : NEW FRIEND

"Mom and dad won't be home till next week, and I have work... promise me no friends will come over... and no one will go the mall this week." Chaeyeon sighed as she sat with the twins.

"Promise." Chaeryeong says.

"Yeah, whatever..." Beomgyu says as he continued to play with his games.

As soon as Chaeyeon left Beomgyu made his calls. "Come over let's play some games!"

Chaeryeong looked at him prepared to scold him. "No one will snitch, if one goes down the other twin will go down." Beomgyu says.

"Fine." Chaeryeong agreed. "Just don't tell on me. I'm going to the mall later with Ryujin and the girls." Chaeryeong adds.

"Yeah stay at the mall with your annoying friend." Beomgyu says as he leans on the couch. "What time will you leave later?" He asked.

"3:00pm." Chaeryeong answered. "Why?"

"What time will you be back?" Beomgyu asked.

"Before Chaeyeon eonnie gets home." Chaeryeong sarcastically answered.

"Be back before 6:00pm, or I'll pick you up myself." Beomgyu says.

"I can take care of myself Beomgyu." Chaeryeong snaps.

"And your older brother is just looking out for you." Beomgyu paused his game.

"Older? For five minutes and 22.56 seconds." She says. "I should've pulled you by the neck so I could've exited first." Chaeryeong mummbles.

"Still older. You're going home before 6:00pm... end of conversation." Beomgyu says.

"Fine grandpa." Chaeryeong says she rolled her eyes before stomping towards her room.

Meanwhile Taehyun witnesses the whole commotion.

"You fight often?" Taehyun chuckles before sitting beside Beomgyu.

"The brat wants to go out with her friends to the mall and want to stay out late." Beomgyu answered.

"She's already in her 20s, I'm sure she can handle." Taehyun says.

"And if she gets caught by our sister were both dead." Beomgyu says handing Taehyun a controller.

"UNTIL TEN? CHAEYEON EONNIE WON'T BE
HOME TILL TWELVE!" Chaeryeong shouted from her room.

"NO!" Beomgyu says firmly.

"NINE?" Chaeryeong shouts still from her room again. Beomgyu looks at Taehyun for his opinion.

"That's still pretty late." Taehyun said.

"NOPE!" Beomgyu answered.

"BEOMGYU HOW ABOUT UNTIL EIGH- oh your friend is already here..." her tone changed drastically from mad to calm.

"So how does eight sound?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Six." Beomgyu says.

"Eight please~ I'll get you your favorite chicken wings!" Chaeryeong pleads.

"Six." Beomgyu still isn't budging. Chaeryeong sighed as she went inside her room Taehyun's eyes followed.

"Loser! HAH!" Beomgyu says as he beats Taehyun in their game.

Soon after Yeonjun, Soobin and Kai arrived not long Chaeryeong also had to leave.

"I'll get going!" Chaeryeong says as she walks out.