CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE - KNOWING YOU MORE

Chaeryeong and Taehyun were hanging out on the couch. This time her parents and family already knew they were together. Beomgyu was also slowly accepting the fact that her sister is together with his best friend. Maybe even a bit thankful. He knows how much her sister needed somone to take care of her specially because of her health condition.

"Aren't you two going out on a date today?" Beomgyu asked the two.

"I was thinking I take Chaeryeong  somewhere special, I want you to meet somone important in my life." Taehyun said.

"Chaeryeong can I talk to you for a moment." Beomgyu smiles. Chaeryeong stood up and walked to the kitchen with Beomgyu.

"Hmm what is it?" Chaeryeong smiles.

"You know I never seen you this happy since since we got that puppy on Christmas when we were six." Beomgyu chuckles.

"Love works in so many ways." Chaeryeong says.

"It does." Beomgyu pats her sisters head.

"However your brother still treats you like you're a six year old." He says hugging him.

Chaeryeong smiles. "Why are you suddenly like this?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I'm worried.." He looked at her eyes.

"About?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Everything, Chaeryeong you know how hard it is to see the sister you protected seeing somone, you know what I mean." Chaeryeong smiles at his brother.

"Gyu, stop being dramatic I'm not going to get married just yet." Chaeryeong said.

"Aside from that... we both know you'll leave... when do you plan to tell him?" Beomgyu asked.

"Gyu... I know when I'm gone, you'll continue to take care of him. I'm not scared about that. For now, I want to experience love, I want to be happy." Chaeryeong says.

"Just be careful, I don't want any of you left broken and wounded." Chaeryeong nods at her brother's statement.

"Chaer, we should go now." Taehyun said.

"You two take care." Beomgyu said saying goodbye to the two.

They arrived at the orphanage.

"You know that I didn't have parents growing up, the people here, they raised me they took care of me till I can study and work hard." Taehyun said.

They went inside the orphanage. Taehyun introduced her to everyone as her girlfriend.

"Chaeryeong this is Ms. Han, she's the one who took care of me so much as a kid. And this si Chaeryeong my girlfriend." Taehyun said.

"Finally, I knew at some point you're going to be here and introduce me to someone." Ms. Han said.

"Taehyun help me get something to drink for this beautiful young lady over here." Ms. Han said.

As the two were gone a little girl walked in the room.

"Hello." Chaeryeong says the boy waved his hand and ran out.

Chaeryeong chuckles thinking the boy was shy. She looked around and saw  bunch of names it looked like albums he looked for Taehyun and pulled it out.

He flipped through his pictures. Smiling widely.

Taehyun and Ms. Han walked into her smiling.

"I see you found my photo album." Taehyun said she closed the album.

"You know what dear, you can have it, take it." Ms. Han said.

"Well isn't that unfair? I asked for those pictures years ago and you didn't give it tome and she cna have it?" Taehyun says Ms. Hand and Chaeryeong chuckles.

"Well this is mine now." Chaeryeong smiled holding the album tightly on her chest.

They continued talking slowly the door was filled with little heads peeping.

Chaeryeong smiles upon seeing the kids. "I guess they've been waiting for you." Ms. Han said.

"Yeah it's been almost  a month since I visited." Taehyun said.

They walked towards the kids. He introduced her to the kids.

They continued this they ofen visit the orphanage Chaeryeong also grew closer to the kids. She was definitely part of their fmaily now.