CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR : CHEMISTRY

"Dinner is ready!" Mrs. Lee said.

Chaeryeong had been busy studying like the study freak she is. She approached the dinning table with a book in her hand. Reading non-stop. She had been sighing a lot too.

"By the way Beomgyu and Chaeryeong you two will be left here for a few days. I'm you two can pick up after yourself." Mrs. Lee said.

"When will you be back?" Beomgyu asked, usually Chaeryeong would ask this questions as a form of affection to their parents but she's busy sighing infront of her book.

"A little over a week." Mr. Lee said.

"Chaeryeong, sweetie is there something bothering you? You have been sighing a lot and you barely touched your food." Mrs. Lee says.

"Chemistry Finals are coming and I can't seem to grasp the topics I need to learn." Chaeryeong sighed.

Their heads turned to Beomgyu. "I am not tutoring her. Not happening." Beomgyu says feeling the pressure.

"How about triple the allowance?" Mr. Lee says.

"That's more like it." Their parents chuckled on Beomgyu's remark.

The next day their parents left early. Chaeryeong went downstairs seeing their parent's car leave. She continued to walk downstairs as she was scrolling through her phone.

She hears Beomgyu preparing a plate of food from behind her. She heard the table clank on the table.

"Goodmorning Sunshine, eat up." Chaeryeong thought she was hallucinating, it didn't sound like her brother.

She hears her brother's footsteps going downstairs, she looked beside her and saw the handsome boy in apron.

"T..Taehyun? What are you doing here? This early?!" She asked.

"I'm leaving, Ryujin got drunk at the bar and i need to pick her up." Beomgyu says.

"Wait- you promised to help me study!" Chaeryeong complains.

"You really think I'll do that. I got a tutor for you." Beomgyu scoffed fixing his hair.

"Tutor?" I asked.

"He's also your babysitter for today." Beomgyu adds.

"Taehyun I'll leave you in charge, make sure the rascal won't have any boys in." Taehyun nods smiling at Beomgyu before the boy left.

"You can eat first, then we'll start tutoring." Taehyun says as Chaeryeong nods.

Chaeryeong took a bite of her food, it's was pretty good. She took another bite before noticing Taehyun is looking at her. "Can you not stare?" Chaeryeong says chewing her food.

"How is it?" He asked.

"Pretty good." Chaeryeong says.

Taehyun sill looked at her eating. "I might melt if you keep on staring." Chaeryeong says.

"You look like a hamster while eating. Cute." Taehyun chuckles. Chaeryeong blushed at his comment. "Anyways, Chemistry?" He asked and Chaeryeong nodded.

"So what concepts do you not understand?" Taehyun asked.

Chaeryeong talked about the basic topic. Taehyun easily explained most of it in a way Chaeryeong could easily understand.

"You have to remember that Carbon is always the center, It builds most bonding, most elementsrevolves around it." Taehyun explains.

"Are you made of Carbon?" Taehyun asked looking at her.

"I guess... why?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Because it feels like my world revolves around you." Taehyun gives a charming smile which made Chaeryeong easily flustered.

"Anyways being more serious, my favorite element is uranium." Taehyun says.

"And why is that?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Because I love U." Taehyun says.

"Pardon?" Chaeryeong's eyes widen.

"Stop you're such a flirt! I'm older than you." Chaeryeong says.

"So noona? Plus I highly doubt you think I'm serious." Taehyun says.

Chaeryeong felt flustered when he called her noona.

"Oh is my noona blushing?" He teased.

"Are you the acid to my litmus paper?" Chaeryeong asked.

"No! Why?" Taehyun asked.

"Because every time I meet you I turn bright red." Taehyun chuckles with he rpick up line.

"I admit that's good." Taehyun smiles at her. "You really are a pretty perfect arrangement of atoms." He adds making her more flustered.

After that cheesy flirting they managed to study for a few more hours. Taehyun would tutor her daily until the test came.

She felt nervous when she passed her paper. Everyone in class had already left but she wanted to know her score.

After a while of waiting finally she took a peak on the score board. "YES! Perfect!" All she felt was glee.

"I should tell Taehyun and thank him! I should treat him out!" Chaeryeong had so many plans with him.

Chaeryeong saw Taehyun with her brother and their other friends.

"Taehyunie!" Chaeryeong calls him as she was about to hug him, Beomgyu snatched Taehyun.

"Excuse me, I have been sharing everything with you all my life but you can't share with me my best friend, of should I say future boyfie." Beomgyu suad stealing a kiss on Taehyun's cheeks.

"Oh- Beomgyu your saliva is disgusting." Taehyun complains irritated, Beomgyu just rolled his eyes.

"What's the matter?" Taehyun said lookat Chaeryeong with his tone completely changed.

"I perfected the finals!" She says. "I was wondering if I can get you something to eat as a thank you for helping?" Chaeryeong said.

"Oh- no need!" Taehyun says.

"Announcement Students! Afternoon classes are canceled, on the upcoming Thursday and friday, classes will also be canceled in preparation for the school trip. Pack your bags and let's prepare!" The announcement finished.

"School trip?" Chaeryeong asked.

"It's your guy's first school trip?" Yeonjun asked and Chaeryeong nods.

"It would be exciting, we'll be going ot some boring placed of course, like some museums but.... the areas are also typically arround amusement parks, big malls and just fun places." Yeonjun explains.

It seems exciting, right? So how will this play out?

Author
Sorry it's super late night! Lol btw I got all the Chaeryeong photocards on the first 4 eras. Only the standard ones. I have a few from other eras too which are my pulls from their albums. I'll update y'all how the pc collection will go. Anyways I hope you enjoy this cringe, flirty chapter.