CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO : THE BEST RESULTS

Taehyun's POV

I walked with her around the mall. "So what do you want to do?" I asked her.

"We were supposed to watch a movie but it's too late now so we can't do that..." She pouts.

"Hm.. how about we go next week? Now we can grab a meal, and then play at the arcade?" I told her.

"That sounds fun!" She exclaimed. It felt good making her happy.

We grabbed dinner together. "Let me pay." She says.

"No.. no.. I'll pay." I said.

"I insist, I bothered you too much today, I don't want to be wasting your money." She says.

"Nope." I said I immediately handed my credit card to the waiter.

"Don't worry about it Chaeryeong. I don't want you to think much. This day should've been a date with a guy and now you're spending time with your brother's best friend.. you've been through enough this day." I chuckled.

After our meal. "Taehyun?" She asked looking at me. "Let me at least treat you for some ice-cream." She said.

"Fine." I said and she smiled. "What flavor would you like?" She asked as she continued to smile. "She's so adorable when she smiles."

"Chaery..." I blurted. "What the fuck did I just say?!" "Chaery?!"

"I don't think they have cherry flavor." She says which caused me to go back to reality. "That was close..."

"Uhm.. Strawberry Choco Drizzle then in a cup.." I said.

"We'll take one Strawberry Choco Drizzle and one Vanilla Caramel Drizzle both in a cup." She said.

(Yes Chaeryeong actually recently ate Vanilla Ice Cream with Caramel recently and it made me crave too... it was on her jyp bubble)

We walked to the arcade as we ate our ice cream. We first played the shooting zombie game. "I wasn't expecting you're this good." I said.

"You know how competitive my twin brother is... Right?" Chaeryeong  chuckles.

"Well you seem to better at games than him." I complimented.

"Ohh how much I would want Beomgyu to hear that." Chaeryeong smiles.

"That smile... my heart is going insane right now... I can hear it."

"Taehyun... are you okay? I can hear your heart beat." Chaeryeong laugs.

"Seriously are you okay tho?" She asked putting her hands on my chest. "Shit it made it worse."

"Wait here.. I'll get you water." She said concerned.

"No.. I'm okay." I said.

"I'll just get water fast." Chaeryeong says she ran to get water. She handed me the water once she went back and I chugged it like it was the last water in the whole damn world.

"Hey maybe we should play the.. claw machines... we still have a few tokens left." I suggested.

Chaeryeong wanted a fox plushie but we sadly couldn't get it. "I'll be back for you! I'll make sure Chaeryeong will get what she wants!"

After our little hang out we went to the parking lot. I helped her wear the helmet.
We rode my motorcycle. She eas holding on my shoulders.

I grabbed her arms and place dit around my waist. "That's much safer." I said. A smile formed as I drove feeling her arms around my waist makes my heart flutter.

Chaeryeong's POV

"I hope you enjoyed tonight." Taehyun said.

"Thanks a lot Taehyun." I said giving a gentle smile.

"I need you to remember that there's more guys out there. Don't waste you tiem on guys who doesn't make you their top priority. You're worth more than anything. Remember that." He said.

"You know you're really good with words." I said.

"Thanks. Anyways.... goodnight." He said.

"Goodnight." I said as I waved at him.

I went inside and saw Beomgyu cleaning up their mess. I decided to help him clean up.

"Who were you with?" Beomgyu asked.

"No one." I answered.

"What's his name?" Beomgyu asked.

"What?" I asked acting confused.

"Taehyun told me he found you crying, your friends we at the bar not at the mall with you. I'm sure you were with a guy or was supposed to be with one." Beomgyu said.

"I'm fine now, alright. Don't worry." I said.

"Just next time.. tell me." He said and I nodded.

The next day I went to school. I was at the cafeteria with my friends.

"So how was the da-" "There was no date! The asshole stood me up. I told you it's impossiblehe actually likes me. Plus I don'twant to be a rebound like... eheemmm ye.... ehemm.. ji.." I said sarcastically.

"Ouch.... Firstly I'mnot a rebound... me and him aren't together... I'm not his girlfriend and vice versa... its just for fun." Yeji says putting her hand on her chest acting like she's hurt.

"Fling?" Lia asked.

"Ehemm.. theres a kid and this is not an appropriate conversation." I said looking at Yuna.

"Oh by the way! Is the guy with your brother.. The one a bit shorter.. you two a thing?" Lia asked.

"No... why?" I asked.

"He was oddly worried for you..." Lia says.

"If I didn't know who your dense brother is. I would've think he's your brother." Ryujin sayas slightly insulating Beomgyu.

"Who are you calling dense?" Beomgyu said standing behind Ryujin.

"You." Ryujin bluntly says as Taehyun chuckles uncontrollably upon hearing her remark.

"Hey Yeji.. want to hang out... after class?" It was Yeonjun.

"Does hanging out refer to hide behind in the locker rooms screaming each other's name?" Ryujin says as I hit her shoulders.

"Stop it!" I said hinting that Yuna might get such ideas.

"Please... I'm sure she's desensitized after what she witnessed at the incident last night at the bar." Ryujin says.

"YOU BROUGHT HER TO A BAR?!" I shouted a bit too loudly.

"Don't worry... I won’t be going back anytime soon." Yuna said putting her hand on my shoulders.

"Heh... That's what you said the first time I brought you to the bar." Ryujin said pointing at me.

"And her reason is the exact reason why I've never been back there since that day." I sighed.

Author
This is quite a strech to edit....
I feel so disappointed while reading it so i just had to do an edit...