CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE : CATCHING FEELINGS

Chaeryeong's POV

"Yuna!" I called.

"What is it?" Yuna asked.

"Taehyun has four tickets to a movie premiere and he told me to bring a friend." I said.

"So he asked you out?" Yuna asked my eyes widen...

"It's not like a date!"

"No! Just... do you want to come with me or not?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll come." She smiled.

The next day we arrived at the movie theater.

"Seat M12 and M13." I said as we looked for our seats. When we sat down I saw the fox plushie beside my seat. The one I wanted on the arcade.

"AHHHH THEIF!"

"Kai stop screaming the movie hasn't even started yet." Taehyun smacked his head.

"Sorry but I'm to pretty to be a theif." Yuna snapped.

"Well you shouldn't touch my Penguin." Kai pouts.

"Sorry about him. It's his favorite plushie." Taehyun said. Taehyun sat beside me.

"Right... I got this earlier." He smiled handing me the fox plushie.

"Thanks a lot." I smiled.

Author's POV

The the movie progressed Taehyun didn't seem scared at all he was too busy admiring Chaeryeong. He couldn't understand. It didn't feel romantic but it felt like he wanted to protect her from any possible thing that can hurt her.

.......and there was a jump scare it made Chaeryeong flinch and seeked for Taehyun's arms. It was a lot less awkward since Kai would screamed. Like a mad woman every jumpsscare causing everyone in the theater to laugh.

After the movie they walked towards the store to buy food. They ordered pizza. The maknaes were playing on the arcade as Chaeryeong and Taehyun waited for the food.

"By the way.. I'm curious how did you and Beomgyu met?" Chaeryeong asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Do you remember the first time we met?" Taehyun asked her Chaeryeong shook her head no she was blushing remembering what she did when they first met.

flashback

14 years old Taehyun &
15 years old Chaeryeong

Taehyun felt his back thrown on the lockers.

"Ahh Please don't... I don't have money today... but I promise I'll pay tomorrow." Taehyun was already beaten up.

They kept on beating him up. "YAH!" Taehyun heard somone shouting. "Let him go." The voice sounded more calm this time.

"Why.. why should we?"
"Hyung it's Lee..."
"Fine you can have him."