CW! Sans' powers

Gaster Blaster: Skeletal-like faces that shoot of beams of energy.

Karmic retribution: A type of poison move that slowly drains the opponents HP away that adds up every time they get hit by one of Sans' attacks. 

Bones: CW! Sans can shoot out rows of bones at his opponents as very fast rates.

Blue Bones: CW! Sans can also shoot out blue bones and if his opponents move when in contact, it hurts a lot.

Teleportation: CW! Sans can go anywhere anytime but only the places he has seen or visited.

Telekinesis: CW! Sans can throw the opponents soul while in blue mode around causing damage every time he throws the opponents soul around. 

Red Strings: Red strings that are able to form into practically anything. CW! Sans uses them to shatter souls & manipulate them, create weapons to attack with, or defend himself against attacks he's unable to dodge.

Portals: He can create portals to jump from one universe to another, as well as summon them to redirect attacks.

Ultimate crash: When his emotions are going out of control (like seeing [REDACTED} die back from his past), he grabs every single soul in the universe/multiverse and immediately destroy them causing the universe/multiverse become nothing but an empty white void.

Brainwash: When in close contact with an opponent, CW! Sans gets to control their movements even without using strings.

Lost souls: CW! Sans can put his opponents to a place where his victims in the universe/multiverse fight against them.

Red sword: CW! Sans can go into melee position and pull out a red sword that's half determination and half hatred.

When the human souls help Sans or rather control him, he can have the ability from all of the soul modes.

Red mode: While the opponent's soul is red, it is in Normal Mode and behaves normally. It can move in any direction at a constant speed and can slow down.

Blue mode: When blue, the opponent's soul is in Jump Mode and affected by gravity, much like a side-scrolling/platformer perspective.

Green mode: While green, the opponent's soul is in Shield Mode and cannot move. All they can do is to block the attacks as much as they can.

Purple mode: When purple, the opponent's soul is in Trap Mode and can only move left and right on a line and switch between lines using up and down.

Yellow mode: While Yellow, the opponent's soul is in Shooter mode and is flipped upside down like a monster's SOUL (unless it's not a human), so its heart's point is directed toward the foe.

Orange mode: When orange, the opponent's soul is in Non-stop mode and the soul cannot stay still.

Cyan mode: While Cyan, the opponent's soul cannot move unless an attack is near them in which they have to move.