Chapter 2: Hot men

Comincia dall'inizio

"Hey Wanker, what are you wondering?" came my bestfriend Anirudh who I've been friends with since as long as I can remember. We've been together like forever and he was always there in my good times and in my bad times.

"Was waiting for your service and wondering what did I do to deserve a friend like you?" I exclaimed in a thankful tone and he smiled listening to me thinking that I was really appreciating him.

I stood up speaking "wondering what did I do to deserve a garbage like you who just adds trash in my life, wondering what did I do to deserve your intolerant voice and nags?" I laughed and ran inside the hotel. He was offended and ran behind me.

"Accha bache, rukja, abhi dekhta hoon tujhe."

"Aaja dekhle, pata hai, handsome hoon main."

We both entered our room laughing and got ready in our sweatpants and sweatshirts to bid bye to the day.

We woke up next morning and decided to stroll around a bit. Anirudh being the playboy he is was continuously waiting for a girl so that he could check her out and maybe flirt a bit.

This was me speaking and exactly that happened, he saw a girl and was continuously gawking her.

"Look, dude, she's looking at me too and I think she is attracted to me."

"I am not interested at all, you continue and I'll come back after attending this call." I said going a bit far from him to attend a call from my mom.

"You're so boring dude, have some fun and live your life, ugh." Anirudh sighed.

I came back and he was staring at me like I buried his dead body in the ground.

"What happened? Why are you staring me like that? Eww, koi ladki nhi mili toh main hi mila tha tujhe" I said acting disgusted.

"Shut up, because of you, I had to wait and they left. You are a bloody wanker, yk that?"

"Yeah, I know" I laughed and we continued walking and enjoying the nature around.

It was our holidays after the first semester of college and we really needed a vacation after bearing a month full of exams. We literally ran for our life and guess what? The college is starting again in 2 weeks.

"Bro, yk college is starting, right?" Asked Anirudh.

"Yeah, I guess I go to the same college", I said annoyed.

"Yeah yeah and I am so EXCITED for the new batch of students."

"Correction- girls, not students." Anirudh chuckled because I know him so well.

We went ahead and finally reached the highest cliff of Manali. It thrilled me and excited me to see the whole Manali in front of me. I've always been a guy who loved adventure and Anirudh here is standing far away from the cliff like a scaredy cat. I laughed at him and he just narrowed his eyes at me.

"Banle banle, khud ko bada adventurous samajh raha hai, galti se gir gaya na toh koi nhi bachayega, dekh liyo" he said pointing a finger at me.

"Tu toh waise hi nhi bacha paayega, halat dekhi hai apni" I cracked a laugh towards him and he started strolling back clearly ignoring me.

"Chill bro, not everyone can be cool like me and you're one of them, its fine, totally fine. I wish Ruhaan was here with me so that I won't have to pacify you again and again over little things." I suppressed a laugh.

"Yeah yeah, why would you think about me now that you've got new friends in college? Who cares about me, I am toh no one's bestfriend, right? I too wish Vihaan was here with me so that he could you teach you a lesson." He scoffed.

"Go to him then, why come with me when you didn't wanted me to come with you? Go back and make yourself ready for your new batch of girls, go ahead. I am not stopping you." I said with a serious face.

"Haww, you are blaming me for everything YOU said? Fuck off, don't talk to me." Anirudh whined although I know he just wants me to pacify him like always but just see, Anirudh.

"Okay, bye" I said and started walking leaving him behind. I can totally imagine his reaction because he definitely didn't expect this.

"Take me with you, you are my bestfriend" he came running and laughed.

"I knew it, you lost Anirudh. Hahahaha, the Anirudh who never loses lost today. I'll tell the whole college about it of how you were crying on your knees begging for me to help you because you're just a scaredy cat, hahahaha"

"You are so gone, Aryan, come here, I'll show you who's a loser between us" he warned me.

I started running and he was running behind me. I can see people watching us with weird and funny looks but who cares when you are having the time of your life.

Our whole day went like that and we were finally back in our hotel. I went inside the washroom and showered in warm water, I did my skincare, okay okay, don't laugh at me, Anirudh is enough for that. I am actually kinda proud that I take care of my skin.

Anyways, I did my skincare and I can totally listen to Anirudh playing his guitar. Let me tell you, he's amazing at that and I love that he's a part of our band. That's also sometimes the sole reason girls follow him blindly because he's an amazing guitarist. I wish he can actually get someone who deserves a gem like him.

I would never say that on his face because he flies like a free bird then when his ego is boosted and I am not going to be the reason of that.

I went out and he instantly ran to the washroom. Something's wrong. I banged on the door shouting "what happened, Anirudh?"

He came out and said "Nothing, just wanted to pee. Are you a girl who takes so much time inside a washroom?"

"Such a mysogynist, how would you know what it takes to maintain a skin like this?" I said with a huff.

"Yes, I won't know because I have a skin like THAT without doing anything." He said feeling proud of himself.

"I wish someone comes in your life who can take your ego down and you would kneel infront of her without any arguments." I openly hoped to god infront of him.

"That's going to happen NEVER." he emphasised the last word.

"Never say never because it will happen and it will stay forever." I said sure of it.

"You wish." he scoffed and we both went to sleep.
____________________________________